Blurr Designs specialsts inc.

• Thread starter viperman
  • 100 comments
ohh by the way viperman, I make all of my avatars, just look at the one I got now...I made it just 10 mins ago.

And you think yours is the best?

here is one for the maz

Attachments

• mazavitar.jpg
    mazavitar.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 105
I can post some credentials if you want me to, then we can see who is the best at this. And whoever is will be the leader of SDC(which I think should be changed cause it's close to SDS).

ok lets see what program you use maz.... umm gif animator 5 ohhh...viperman what program do you use?.... paint oh that is why maz's avatars are better

well then hence you can't create quality stuff...you could head this company in paint contests but for the other ones...sorry.

Well then Nick, your company(if you could call it that) just lost it's strongest employee.

Have a nice day, I'm out of this.

By the way, I quit first, you never fired me cause I never worked for you. If you want to make a big stink about this go right ahead. I don't need this bogus company headed by an inexpirienced, ill supplied 13 year old kid.

id give this company forever once we get into the ticker's and we show our QULAITY work then well see who lasts longer

BTW:GC why dont you start your own company

Back