Blurr Designs specialsts inc.

• Thread starter viperman
  • 100 comments
Originally posted by viperman
it based on more **** than your ****ty companie who says that they would make somone a avatar then u dont u stupid ****

Charming. ;)

But on the other hand, I have a life.

Viperman, Yea, I do mostly stuff for Mazda, but look at where it's gotten me: I have a very sucessful club, I'm well known and respected here, and I offer GTP a lot of good things.

You, on the other hand, don't, and I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think that SDC stands for Suckin D*** Co.

id give this company forever once we get into the ticker's and we show our QULAITY work then well see who lasts longer

Dude, face it. You make compressed, grainy, hard to see avatars with crappy text, and you make them in Microsoft Paint! The worst program to work with pictures! I suggest you download PSP7 or some other good and REAL graphics program, get a little experience with it, then try to make an avatar making "company". Look before you leap.

BTW:GC why dont you start your own company

:reallyodd

your starting a compainy called sucking dicks co.? :lol: you are soo stupid

:banghead:

Why do you keep making a fool of yourself?

Why am i 13 and so different from you? :odd:

He's the dumb 13, while us(GC and someothers, like I was at that age) are mature and understand stuff.

The people in this "Orginization" can produce High Quality products.Not only that,but they deliver,and deliver fast!No waiting in line because the team is working slow!No Way!When you work with Speed Design Studio's,YOU get your High-Quality Product on time!We hope that you choose us not only for our Quality,but for our convenience we have toward our customers.

Sincerely,
The Speed Design Studio Crew

Viper, I fully support Snoopie's SDS.

And what the hell is up with that PM you are sending everyone? That was hilarious! You think people are actually gonna come here cause of your forced advertisement?

Ohh and Jubula and Power, nothing against you at all, but your employer, if you could call him that, is uneducated.

Umm Nick take my name off of your defunct whatever you wanna call it. You think that you can blatently copy a sucessful company(SDS= Snoopie Design Studios) with this BS company which also is SDS. Just shows your unoriginallity to the extreme.

wow this is good, but I sure as hell wouldnt say **** about snoops company, because we've all seen his work and its not easy. Making pictures small, well we can all do that.

Ohh and Jubula and Power, nothing against you at all, but your employer, if you could call him that, is uneducated.

Back