BMW 3-Series (G20) / M3 (G80) / 4-Series / M4

First time I've seen the M4 on silver/two-tone wheels... 100% looks better than black wheels

In the studio shot, that green looks darker than it is, and does a better hiding the hideous details of that front. So if you have to have one, I'm gonna advise buying one in black.
Definitely looks best in black. Actually... I almost actually dig it in this exact configuration. However, I'm betting all those M Performance parts cost a pretty penny.
Black-G80-M3-M-Performance-Parts-10.jpg

Black-G80-M3-M-Performance-Parts-13.jpg

It's a shame it has that nose, because from the front wheels back, that's the most appealing BMW design in a long time. So good to see it return to a canvas roof.

This is the first time I have preferred the convertible variant to the coupe. Also helps that it has reverted back to a soft top and maintains a more traditional roof line than the hardtop.

Of course I don't know, but that(offering the fabric roof, rather than metal roof) seems like a way to keep the convertible from stealing hard top sales.

I can see what they were going for. Bigger grills are the thing now. They are the last of their immediate competitors (Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura) to take that design leap on their whole range.

However, this particular one just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's the lights with the grill? Not sure.

VXR
It's a shame it has that nose, because from the front wheels back, that's the most appealing BMW design in a long time. So good to see it return to a canvas roof.
It seems to lose a lot of the visual bulk of the coupe too which is interesting.

That front overhang is still too long though.

Of course I don't know, but that(offering the fabric roof, rather than metal roof) seems like a way to keep the convertible from stealing hard top sales.

I've had a lot of customers come in asking for a hardtop convertible at our BMW dealer. Considering that we live in a cold climate state, it's understandable that people would prefer that. Seems like the convertible market in the US at least, is slowly shrinking and the hardtop selection will be almost non existent. With MB changing the SL to a soft top (potentially) for the new generation, I don't know of what else is offered in the US as a full hardtop convertible. (Not really counting the MX-5 RF)

The bottom two, at least from the angle the angle they are rendered in, are still awfully Pontiac-y; but still an improvement nonetheless.

Had this thought back in August. I think they'll make a fortune.

How will they make a fortune if people don't buy the BMW base model to convert, because it too ugly to see...argghh my eyes! :lol:

Or will it be those vain people with very bad taste in wraps and color choices...:P

So my dealer has one that will be unveiled; it’s the M4 in the green with I believe the full performance accessory add-ons.

Quick thought, it’s menacing, neatly packaged looking car and looks good from every angle but the front. The grille is just too damn big. They had a couple other cars with the new grilles, and it doesn’t change my view at all, I just don’t think it works.

Anyway, I’ll add up my pics when I get home, likely edit this post with them.

The foundation of modern BMW is the 2002. Which was a nonsense name too.
Can you imagine trying to register the insurance

No ma'am its a 1973 BMW 2002, no its not made in 2002, its from 1973-

N- No you missunderstood, it's name is 2002, the car was built in 1973-

And it goes on, and on, and on....

Back