BMW M3 (E30) 1985Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 270 comments
I wonder if next GT wouldn't have cars at all, would this car have most likes?
Wait, what? Roughly translating that I think you mean to say "If the next GT does not have cars at all, will this car still have the most likes?" Well, technically, yes because it still has the most likes.

Wait, what? Roughly translating that I think you mean to say "If the next GT does not have cars at all, will this car still have the most likes?" Well, technically, yes because it still has the most likes.
No, if all suggestions were removed and suggesting started again, would it have most likes if it's suggested again? Additionally if next GT wouldn't reuse cars from previous games (a completely new car list from scratch), which car would be the most popular suggestion then. I think that either Supra or Regera would lead.

No, if all suggestions were removed and suggesting started again, would it have most likes if it's suggested again? Additionally if next GT wouldn't reuse cars from previous games (a completely new car list from scratch), which car would be the most popular suggestion then. I think that either Supra or Regera would lead.
I'd say still the E30 M3. Possibly a premium JZA80 Supra RZ.

I'll just add more awesomeness to this thread. A truly love story (this channel is amazing).

My dad used to have a E30 318is (white).... it's a shame he sold it. -.-'' I'd give anything to have it.

14147d1030303525-pics-my-1989-325i-walters.jpg

I've yet to discover why this car is loved so much :confused:

The car was practically discontinued by the time you were born.

You are now in age of driving.

I suggest you get all your saving and go buy a real E30, then you will understand.

You won't regret ;)

It still surprises me to no end why PD never included this car in GT all this years ... How is a Renault Megane 1.9 HDE Anymore significant than this???????

Last edited:
I was absolutely sure this will never show up in the GT series.
Now that all of the sudden they made a course maker (even if a very basic one) I am starting to have doubts …

@SlipZtrEm I have noticed a slight error with your description. You suggested the decatted model for the 'full 197hp', however 197hp is the output of the early M3s that actually did have the catalytic converters. The decatted models had 215hp.

Thread resurrection because of very justified hype train departure announcement:
My left toe tells me that since the second-most requested car is included now,
the most requested car, e.g. the M3 E30, is about to appear soon in a GT Sport update.

Hype train tickets are free, please board now or you might be left behind.

If this is confirmed I am actually in danger of buying a PS4. For the first time ever.

bmw3.jpg

Florida living room photoscape still unconfirmed so far.

Thread resurrection because of very justified hype train departure announcement:
the most requested car, e.g. the M3 E30, is about to appear soon in a GT Sport update.

If this is confirmed I am actually in danger of buying a PS4. For the first time ever.

bmw3.jpg

Hehe say no more!!
Screenshot_20180323-214253.png

bmw3.jpg

This dude can predict the future lol

Not it is not the end, we need all other E30 versionS !

If we are going to have countless minute differences between Miata, GTR, Sub, Mitsu and Toys, we also need the same for the other cars,
I totally would enjoy the more pedestrian version of the E30s including the infamous South African 333...

Then we also need the E21 323i damn it.

Not it is not the end, we need all other E30 versionS !

If we are going to have countless minute differences between Miata, GTR, Sub, Mitsu and Toys, we also need the same for the other cars,
I totally would enjoy the more pedestrian version of the E30s including the infamous South African 333...
If this was Gran Turismo 3, you might've had a point there.

Back