Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
poster28.jpg

BMW M3 (E30) - Wiki article

Production Years: 1985-1988
Original Spec: 197hp, 1200kg
Noteworthy Related Models: Evo 2 (1989-1992, 217hp), Sport Evolution (1990, 235hp)
Related Suggestions: BMW M3 (E30) Sport Evolution 1990, BMW 333i (E30) 1985, Alpina B6 3.5S 1988

A car that was infamously the most-requested automobile on the old Feedback portion of the site, I figured it should be put up ASAP, and get the whole show out of the way now ;).

If I had to choose, I'd say give us the original (de-catted for the full 197hp), but the other models listed above wouldn't require much extra work at all, honest. Now, about those DTM cars... :D

Last edited:
If I had to settle for just one E30 M3, I'd have to go for the Sport Evo. But, IMHO, if the road car were in the game, it would be a travesty not to have one of the racing variants, whether it be one that won the BTCC, or the ETCC, or the WTCC, or the DTM, or the French Super Touring Championship, or the Italian Super Tourismo Championship, or the Nordic Touring car championship, or the New Zealand Touring car championship, or perhaps the Australian touring car championship (and Super touring 2.0l class), or maybe one of the Nürburgring 24 or Spa 24 wining cars....

My dad had two of them years ago. Great cars. Both were UK left hand drive, one was white and the other was a black evo like the one in the pic. They've got up so much on value since my dad had them.

Last edited:
Premium E30 M3. Premium E36 M3. Make the two E46 M3's currently in the game to premium. That's all for my wish list.

Edit: Change the Five E46's to premium. Forgot about the M3 GT3, the M3 GTR Race car and the 320i touring car.
It would be nice to have the M Coupe as premium as well.

Last edited:
If I had to settle for just one E30 M3, I'd have to go for the Sport Evo. But, IMHO, if the road car were in the game, it would be a travesty not to have one of the racing variants, whether it be one that won the BTCC, or the ETCC, or the WTCC, or the DTM, or the French Super Touring Championship, or the Italian Super Tourismo Championship, or the Nordic Touring car championship, or the New Zealand Touring car championship, or perhaps the Australian touring car championship (and Super touring 2.0l class), or maybe one of the Nürburgring 24 or Spa 24 wining cars....

Would be cool to see some of the BMW Art Cars in GT too. I say a couple of them in a museum during their world tour in 2012. 2 of them were E30 M3 race cars. I read that both of them raced in Australia before becoming art cars, and one of them had won the Australian Touring Car Championship.

From the amount of likes, it is evident that the old school Bmw ///M Power is very popular. (Currently the highest votes at time of posting)
Why didn't PD just model them from inception? No, they spent their resources modeling the moon and that dumb Lunar Rover vehicle which I can guarantee nobody spent more than a few minutes in during the Lunar mission!
Lap of the Nurb in an E30 ///M3 or bouncing around the moon in Lunar vehicle - - I don't get the logic behind it.
GT Academy is turning gamers into racers, not astronauts!

So glad this is so popular, brilliant albeit a clearly obvious suggestion as well, I'd be very happy if this were the only new car added to the game as DLC, forget the new M3, this is where its at, would be very exciting to drive this in the game indeed :D :D :D :D

This + E36 and E46 M3 Premium would be a dream come true. I would also love the E36 325/328i in there because its such a popular and cheap car for trackday use. And becaues I own one so... :P

Back