BMW M3 (E30) 1985Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 270 comments
Well now, to celebrate this milestone, I've updated the OP a bit, including related suggestion threads. Thanks to everyone who has cast their vote :)

You da man @SlipZtrEm

d3bd7d4e0150df19d47a9f8b773848f0bb8e50d9f1c99ace7b4b4f38245ff8c7.jpg

Now to get my beloved Impreza WRX STI some likes :D

The answer is that it's the most "harassed" suggestion car back in GT5, and later on, SlipZtrEm decided to put it here ASAP.
Thank you for saving me the trouble of going through the thread to find it. I wasn't as active during the GT5 era so I didn't know.

My dad owned a E30 323i auto waaaay back when. I LOVED it. It made "I'm-taking-off-like-a-plane" noise whenever my dad put his proverbial foot down. Being a young kid consigned to backseat duty all the time, this was epic. So when I bought and played every GT game since the 2nd installment, I awaited for an E30 to appear.
SIGH................:boggled:
I'm still waiting....

Is this car good because its a classic? its performance? the tuning done to it?
This is probably one of the better handling cars out there for the price. The car isn't fast in a straight line, but put it on a track and it'll be right at home.

Also, it's very simple to work on, reliable, and has a legacy. This is a car that really, any car enthusiast dreams of.

This is probably one of the better handling cars out there for the price. The car isn't fast in a straight line, but put it on a track and it'll be right at home.

Also, it's very simple to work on, reliable, and has a legacy. This is a car that really, any car enthusiast dreams of.
I really like the car, but people tend to swap the engine out for something more modern like a 2jz, I don't get it. Why buy a classic if the only thing they care about is top speed? Wouldn't it be better with modern breaks, suspension etc? Take the singer 911 for example.

I really like the car, but people tend to swap the engine out for something more modern like a 2jz, I don't get it. Why buy a classic if the only thing they care about is top speed? Wouldn't it be better with modern breaks, suspension etc? Take the singer 911 for example.
With old age becomes more responsibility with the engine when you want to modify it. Modern engines are easier to gob horsepower on than some older engines due to the fact that you won't have to replace every tube, pipe and part to make it completely compatible with your modifications.

If this doesn't make sense, sorry. Its midnight and im on a ****** phone.

Hey Kaz. Kaz. Give us this car please? Kaz. Kaaaaaaz. Kaz! Yoohooo. Hello? Kaz. Do you hear us Kaz? Are you listening to us about the E30?

Back