BMW M4 Released

It's funny reading the comments from all the people raging about no interior, if you bothered to read the news segment in game revealing the addition of the M4 you would clearly see it says:

'please note that the current model is exterior only. The interior will be implemented with an update in the future'

Did you stamp your feet and cry while posting your rage comments? :boggled:

Loving it tho :mischievous:

OMG, I'm a dumbass :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Sorry PD :guilty: :indiff:

On another note, I hope that they will be doing the same for the Mercedes AMG VGT :nervous:

BMW seriously need to patch in nicer exhaust sounds, maybe we'll get that with the 1.02 update? I might start a poll so they'll do what I ask. And the tyre squeal is terrible, like a child squealing! Sounds so much more realistic in Pcars.

/sarc

I'm amazed that the car *NOT HAVING BEEN UNVEILED YET IRL* is seen by some people as not a good enough reason to not have interior view...:banghead: Quite often the interior is the last thing to be revealed, chances are BMW didn't want the interior to be shown before the official unveiling. Exterior pics are often released before the car appears at a car show, purely because the exterior is such a PITA to keep secret during testing.

Exactly. They added a car into the game that was publicly unveiled the same day. This means they were most likely developing the physics of the car and the exterior at the same time BMW itself was finalizing the production version. As you said, the interior is always the last thing to be completed. So how could you expect the game to have full interior?

Is the car a DCT like the m5 or the proper 6spd manual?

PD have seen it fit to give us the DCT version, I would've preferred a manual, or ideally a choice of both.

Back