BMW M4 Released

Regardless of whose "fault" it is, the in-game reveal just didn't meet expectations.
It did for me. But I use the hood/roof view so no interior doesn't bother me. The rest of the car is damn good and I quite enjoyed throwing it around last night.

well m3 csl eats it. It is nice looking though

Did you try them back to back? I would be very surprised if the CSL was quicker than the M4 but sounds like something ill have to try myself tonight.

I reckon the car is awesome. It handles beautifully, hits 280km/h down Conrod straight and is possibly the best looking BMW's of recent times. Just a shame about the sound... (although that's a GT problem in general, not just this car)

You mean M3, not M5 right? The M5 is a larger platform, it's "coupe version" is the M6. This essentially replaces the old M3 coupe. Coupes are now even numbered in the BMW line-up, sedans retain the odd numbers.
Yeah sorry i always get mixed up with the bm's!

Those who are complaining that the BMW M4 not having an interior are blind. The interior is fully modeled but is completely blacked out and you can tell by the shapes inside (nav unit, back seats). I'm pretty sure it will have a proper interior in the next micro-update.

People assume it's PD's fault, that they are lazy or just didn't care to release a half baked product. I doubt it's any of their doing, maybe BMW doesn't have a finalized interior (despite the released photos) and they didn't want people to see it until they locked it down 100%? I'm sure there's a pretty legitimate explanation. People are freaking out over nothing in my opinion.

Perhaps people are jumping to negative conclusions as a result of PD's track record over recent years?
They have no one to blame but themselves.

Uh, maybe. :P

But I believe that this is an appropriate spot for the video.
It's alright, don't want to be rude, just saying that you shouldn't double post the same thing in different threads, the BMW M4 is an amazing machine though.

Finally managed to drive this after finishing my shopping. Wow! What a great car to drive, easily the best one I've driven in GT6 so far. When the back end slides out it's so easy to maintain and throw around. A lot of cars in GT6 have very tricky rear ends but this one is great.

Fwiw, I also think it's fairly obvious we'll get the interior later, at the latest when the car releases officially.

It's nice that PD can now update the game without having to go through the whole PSN update process, thank ogg for that.

EDIT: just noticed that I signed up for this forum in April 2003. 10 years! Holy cr%^&p!

It's funny reading the comments from all the people raging about no interior, if you bothered to read the news segment in game revealing the addition of the M4 you would clearly see it says:

'please note that the current model is exterior only. The interior will be implemented with an update in the future'

Did you stamp your feet and cry while posting your rage comments? :boggled:

Loving it tho :mischievous:

It's funny reading the comments from all the people raging about no interior, if you bothered to read the news segment in game revealing the addition of the M4 you would clearly see it says:

'please note that the current model is exterior only. The interior will be implemented with an update in the future'

It's utterly hilarious. :lol:

Wah-wah

Those who are complaining that the BMW M4 not having an interior are blind. The interior is fully modeled but is completely blacked out and you can tell by the shapes inside (nav unit, back seats). I'm pretty sure it will have a proper interior in the next micro-update.

Pretty typical of this broken game though.... a "Sponsored" car, that is meant to be "Premium" (given it has a "Galery View"), blacked out inside cockpit - great start to the seasonals PD !!!

Typical, and not really surprising.

Well I'll be darn, I didn't read that. Thank you for the notice, but I doubt people will stop blaming PD for everything.

Well I'll be darn, I didn't read that. Thank you for the notice, but I doubt people will stop blaming PD for everything.

Haha worries :D

I'm guessing it was just a case of the exterior being finalised and sent to PD while BMW were still finalising the interior so PD had nothing to model at that point.

PD were probably working on the M4 a couple if months ago and are probably finishing off the interior now so I doubt it will be to far away.

Haha worries :D

I'm guessing it was just a case of the exterior being finalised and sent to PD while BMW were still finalising the interior so PD had nothing to model at that point.

PD were probably working on the M4 a couple if months ago and are probably finishing off the interior now so I doubt it will be to far away.
Well that's good to hear, what a relief and very understandable. 👍 BMW seeking to make the interior look so good, to wow people who drives the M4 in GT6. Can't wait to see that interior. :)

Back