BMW M4 Released

It's true that it has no interior, although it has much more crisp detail on the silhouette of its mirrors and it has completely functional wipers. That suggests to me it'll get an interior, perhaps once the official model is out and it's easier for PD to get a hold of one.

Just driving It now, Set a 2:17 Easy on the Pad, I like the twitchyness It's not too over the top. Turned off the Aids of course bar the 1 on ABS. Really annoying about the Interior though... >_>

I was just in the process of buying all the BMWs in the game and did a double take and said outloud in a calm voice, "The M4's in the game."

Can't change the Paint on the Car after you've Accepted the Gift one so bear that one in mind! Wish I chose the Alpine White one as now I'm stuck with the Goldy Yellow one >_>

Can't change the Paint on the Car after you've Accepted the Gift one so bear that one in mind! Wish I chose the Alpine White one as now I'm stuck with the Goldy Yellow one >_>
You could always just sell the free one and use the proceeds to buy another in the colour you want. You'd still be making a loss, though.

6k7s.png

It looks like the interior is blacked out. As when you look behind you can see the outlines of the backseats. Is this different than the standard cars rear view?

I AM NOT ALONE!!!!! :D Newegg is horrible at shipping... why did I buy GT6 from them :|
You may not be alone, but my sweaty hands get the copy Kaz knows when, as in later than tomorrow or saturday.

I pre-ordered from Amazon.

Last edited:
You may not be alone, but my sweaty hands get the copy Kaz knows when, as in later than tomorrow or saturday.

Well. My account was charged on December 5th, and it was supposed to be here by December 9th-12th... then it took them 2 days to package it... so 11th-14th... then they lost it for 2 days... so December 13th-16th... :|

All of my PSN friends had supercars by December 7th. :P

It looks like the interior is blacked out. As when you look behind you can see the outlines of the backseats. Is this different than the standard cars rear view?
Yeah, that's the same as the FT86 II concept. I'd imagine that it's not fully modeled because BMW hasn't unveiled it yet. Which means that it might change at some point down the line.

Happy that they added the M3 and PD probably didn't have time to model the interior yet.
not that i care for the car it self but it give's me hope that PD will add the Lexus RC-F the same whay during the Detroit motor show in January!

The interior will probably come soon, they JUST unveiled it. Anyway, amazing! Although I just stopped playing and gave up the TV... Now I have to wait but I will def go for Gold on that seasonal but Bronze will do. haha

Well. My account was charged on December 5th, and it was supposed to be here by December 9th-12th... then it took them 2 days to package it... so 11th-14th... then they lost it for 2 days... so December 13th-16th... :|

All of my PSN friends had supercars by December 7th. :P
I pre-ordered from Amazon FYI.

Latest Posts

Back