BMW M6 pictures! *OFFICAL PRESS RELEASE AND PICTURES*

• Thread starter pimp racer
  • 103 comments
Look. It looks more like someone messed with a M5 badge for an hour, and then modified a 6 Series.

M models usually always look more distinct than their counterparts. Now, when I say counterparts, I mean cars they pretty much descend from.

M3-Very easy to tell from it's 3 series. Changed front bumper. Wheels are changed to their M3 type. And more.

M5-This is one is a bit different. It does look like its counterpart, the 5 Series, but their a few spots on it that make it different. For example. The new M5 is to have 4 exhaust pipes, 2 on each side of the back. The 5 series now, only has 2. I agree, the M5 doesn't look too much changed, there are quite a few than the 5 series.

M6-Yes, it too, looks similiar to its counterpart, but it too can be identified by its exhaust. 6 series had one exhuast, and the M6 was built with 2 for the power. That's pretty much all I can tell from just a quick look in person. My 1st time to ever see one and a 6 series together. Unfornately, didn't see enough to see changes.
^Just a note, by reading this, you should know what 6 I'm talking about.

Only the M1 and M4 are exceptions.
1:The M4 is new along with the 4 series. For me, I'd have to look in person to see changes for myself.
2: The M1 was a car of its own. There was what I think was said to be a 1 series, but it never looked like that.
M1 was pretty much what the Z8 is now. BMW's top supercar.

The359
They're the only ones ever known to have done it.
Well now BMW can go on that list :lol:

@ExigeExcel thanks now I notice what you were talking about. I guess you do have a point there so this might infact be a fake. BUT can someone find the original picture?

If they were real, they'd be pasted all over every respectable automotive news website by now. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

It is so painfully obvious that someone photoshopped an M5 front end on the front and back of this "M6". Notice the lack of a reflection on the rear fender of the rear view. The horrible smudging on the rocker panel.

The359
If they were real, they'd be pasted all over every respectable automotive news website by now. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

It is so painfully obvious that someone photoshopped an M5 front end on the front and back of this "M6". Notice the lack of a reflection on the rear fender of the rear view. The horrible smudging on the rocker panel.
:lol: I think you didnt read the my post just before yours man I admitted that I do now believe that it is a fake but I just wanted to see if anyone has the original picture since I kinda like the setting its in.

The359

Wow. You're a huge barrel of fun today.

What do you have to say about this? Look at the black tape or whatever it is closely.
Video - http://carfreaks.net/video/cf-m6-e6...hleife-xvid.avi

img_0226.jpg

img_0227.jpg

img_0258.jpg

img_0259.jpg

img_0263.jpg

img_0265.jpg

img_0398.jpg

img_0400.jpg

img_0401.jpg

img_0496.jpg

img_0504.jpg

img_0505.jpg

img_0506.jpg

img_0509.jpg

img_0524.jpg

img_0526.jpg

img_0540.jpg

img_0546.jpg

img_0547.jpg

img_0548.jpg

well think about this first off the M5 is a sedan so heavy. The M6 is a coupe so Lightweight and more powerful and maybe 5-10 grand more thant the base M5.

Eh it doesn't matter. I'll never be able to afford either of them so it doesn't matter.:lol:
Well it kinda matters to me since my parents car afford it but would rather not get it since they really dontNEED it but I am also sure they dont want it either. :lol: go figure.

:drool: Damn that thing is a beauty......What are the specs on this baby? Or are they not released yet?

I'm sure my aunt will love that. That or that guy's wife down the street will.
Just what they need.
A Ferrari and a M6.

I'm not exactly rich, just some of the neighbors around me.

Guys down the street owns a Ferrari F355, and his wife owns a Mercedes-Benz.

Yeah as far as I am aware no specs sorry. Hmm.. I dont know why links not working it did for me before sorry I will have to fix that tommorow since I have to go. Parents yelling. :lol:

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

hmm! :embarrassed: The car looks very good racing around the track! :embarrassed: Since its a prototype, is there a certain requirement it must meet in order for it to goes into the dealers lot for sale?

Well all cars have a certain requirnment to meet before it hits the dealership. Oh and I am gonna get that link by tommorow you guys ok. Man I am so lazy.

pimp racer
well think about this first off the M5 is a sedan so heavy. The M6 is a coupe so Lightweight

Hahahaha.

A 2004 manual-equipped 645Ci is about 1720kg. A 545i sedan of the same year, with the same drivetrain, is about 1750kg. So unless the rumoured CSL version of the M6 is released, I wouldn't venture so far as to say the M6 will be a lightweight. Even when compared to the M5.

Back