BMW M6 pictures! *OFFICAL PRESS RELEASE AND PICTURES*

• Thread starter pimp racer
  • 103 comments
WHOA FREAKING AMAZING!!

http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoid/6041118.001/bmw/1.html
6041118.001.1L.jpg
6041118.001.Mini6L.jpg

They just need to work a bit on the back.

the back looks like a whale, but those rat bastids stole my headlight designs.

overall, i'd say this is a badass car. the front facia owns me.

That thing is beautiful if its real....and why does it look like its says M5 on the badge?

The359
Photoshop. Look at the obvious blur in front of the rear wheels in the 2nd picture.
Yeah but look at the first picture and on the site in the corner by the pictures it says something about artistic something.

We know it is a 6 series. We know it is modified 6 series. But, if it is an official BMW M6 they cut a few corners with that badge on the back.

*sigh...*

Since no one bothered to read the caption at the bottom of the pictures on that website, I'll copy it for you:

"BMW M6 artist impression front view / © GCF"
"BMW M6 artist impression rear view / © GCF"

The359
*sigh...*

Since no one bothered to read the caption at the bottom of the pictures on that website, I'll copy it for you:

"BMW M6 artist impression front view / © GCF"
"BMW M6 artist impression rear view / © GCF"

Yes thats what I was talking about. And as ExigeExcel said Yes, but is it a official BMW artist impression? If it is then looks like its gonna be nice! Oh has anyone also seen the 2 series and the 7 series facelift on the site?

Why would BMW photoshop their own car?

Most of the times if companies want to make a preview of a car, they just release a 3D model or a drawing from the designer of the car.

Because they could just release pictures of the actual car?

They are not official pictures. Period.

crap.

thats a damn good photoshopping then.....

but alas, i found the dead giveaway. check out the side mirrors in the first pic and then the one in the second pic.

The359
Because they could just release pictures of the actual car?

They are not official pictures. Period.
:lol: I dont wanna argue or anything but we really dont have proof wether its real or not so we cant say if they are offical pictures or not.

Omnis
crap.

thats a damn good photoshopping then.....

but alas, i found the dead giveaway. check out the side mirrors in the first pic and then the one in the second pic.
I dont really notice anything? can you point it out and be more specfic?

Its doesnt top the M5 for now Blackbird! I bet its gonna be hopefully more powerful and since its a coupe and not a sedan more lightweight. I except to see way better performance and test results.

wow...absolutely amazing...and yah the M5 badge seems a little odd...my comp doesnt work is sucks...FYI! Anywho its gonna take some effort to catch up on missed news. i just about flipped when i heard about the new M6 (i have a softspot in my heartt for bimmers). oh well. nice pic's, anyone know the vitals/statistics on the car's performance? :drool:

Here you go again 359 :lol:

"I dont wanna argue or anything but we really dont have proof wether its real or not so we cant say if they are offical pictures or not."

Back