BMW Z4 (G29)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectWHaT
  • 139 comments
  • 20,317 views
The front shot is almost like seeing a wider and lower version of the latest Suzuki Swift.
 
That front is horrible. The back and side profile look decent.
 
I quite like it so far. Profille and rear end look very good. Nothing wrong with the front end either. I wonder if there is going to be a hard top available. I like hard tops on roadsters. :sly:
 
https://www.carscoops.com/2018/08/2019-bmw-z4-m40i-revealed-ahead-pebble-beach-debut/

This image makes it look goofy like one of those shortened cartoon cars.

aee4eb0e-2019-bmw-z4-5.jpg
 
Thanks to Kiki for the tip!
You're welcome but next time, use the correct spelling. It is kikie with an e.
 
I liked the Z3 and Z4 because of their kind of absurdly long nose and short rear deck. The new one looks a little more typical, proportionally...rather like an SLK....:indiff:
 
Not a fan of the new styling.
 
Although not a fan of the design , i wonder if BMW will use the new Z4 for their next GT3 car
 
Although not a fan of the design , i wonder if BMW will use the new Z4 for their next GT3 car
Going by how they're currently doing their race cars, I don't think so
M8 - GTE
M6 - GT3
M4 - GT4
 
Going by how they're currently doing their race cars, I don't think so
M8 - GTE
M6 - GT3
M4 - GT4

There will be no M6 after this generation. They can either make it an M8 GTE-lite, or base it on a different car, like the Z4.
 
Odd as it may seem but I think I prefer the Z4 over the new Supra.
 
My big problem with the BMW Z4 is mainly the front end design, the headlights are just plain too big for what it is. It's meant to be a small sports car, but those headlights look more like they're meant for a big, GT car. I'm glad the recent concept renders on the previous page at least reduced the grill size, just the headlights need some reducing now. Maybe for a future facelift I guess.
 
Be-au-ti-ful car!
 
Perhaps it's the side vent but I see a lot of Mercedes SL.
 
Not keen on the long overhangs and short wheel base. Looks like someone's Photoshopped 5 or 6 inches out of it.
 
Perhaps it's the side vent but I see a lot of Mercedes SL.

You're not alone, that was my first thought. This really could be the next SLC.
 
When a KIA Stinger GT and a Merc SLS have a baby...
 
100% Roadster..! bring it to GT-Sport please i need to throw it around Big Willow
 
Patent images reveal how the next-gen Toyota Supra's open top sibling will look
z4_1_0.jpg

z4_3_0.jpg

z4_2_0.jpg
Why does this BMW have a Fiat vibe with a front that looks like a Mercedes-Benz GTS AMG + Mitsubishi Eclipse 2009 & a side from the taillights that has a Pontiac Solstice Concept vibe ?
 
Looks like a SLS/AMG-GT to me. With BMW-styled front to make it BMW enough. Meh. It's alright, but meh. I think I still like the gen 1 the best. It looked like a Z4, ot like the other BMWs of its time, at least.
 
To all the negative commenters, wait until you see this car IRL. Your pants will drop and your eyeballs will catch fire. It is that beautiful.
 
Why in the **** does it need to be named anything else than Z4 M? Is this not the big kahuna Z4?

And why does it make my eyes hurt a bit when I look at it.
 
I guess there'll be a high performance model in the future, sort of like how originally there was only a M235i and now there's a M2 and a M240i.
 
Might just be an optical illusion, but the front and rear lights look absolutely massive.
 
Back