Boabdulrahman's GT6 Gallery - Mazda 787b At Night 16/1/2014

Once more, excellent toning and light for a great mood in this last set 👍 I especially like the second and third pics.

Just catching up on your last few sets.....stunning work. You manage to find a great balance of artistic/realistic with your great toning. Really inspirational work! Last two sets are just gorgeous. R30 Skyline set is so good. All four shots captured perfectly.

Argh the Ferrari 250 and the Toyota 2000 gt pictures are brilliantly done, toning and lighting are creating a sweet mood, courageous you are as standard cars are mostly ugly, hopefully your pics are saving them :)
Thanks. Most of my favorite cars are standards so what can I do :lol:

Love the retro toning on the Skyline and the 2000GT shots, very apt and a pleasure to look at, as is always with your photos. 👍

Thanks, It's a pleasure having you here 👍

Once more, excellent toning and light for a great mood in this last set 👍 I especially like the second and third pics.
Sh3'l with el Skyline :drool: ma tbyin standard 👍

Thanks guys :)

Just catching up on your last few sets.....stunning work. You manage to find a great balance of artistic/realistic with your great toning. Really inspirational work! Last two sets are just gorgeous. R30 Skyline set is so good. All four shots captured perfectly.

Thanks Retro, that's my aim.

Now for a quick set of the Ferrari F40. Of course if you may remember in GT5 I don't stick with the red "Rossa Corsa" paint in the F40. I try using different paints for interesting results. Enjoy!

Like you said, interesting results. Actually, they're pretty awesome shots, especially, all of them. :drool:👍

Looks like I missed your Skyline R30 set, which is quite nice. I like shot 2 in particular. 👍

As for the F40 set it's even better. Some nice varied angles and comps and again I'm loving your toning. Solid work mate. My favs from the set are 1,4 & 6. 👍

Awesome set mate! The F40 looks great in that metallic grey! Composition and toning is top notch as usual.👍
My faves would have to be shot 3, 4, 5 & 6.;)

Like you said, interesting results. Actually, they're pretty awesome shots, especially, all of them. :drool:👍
GPR
Looks like I missed your Skyline R30 set, which is quite nice. I like shot 2 in particular. 👍

As for the F40 set it's even better. Some nice varied angles and comps and again I'm loving your toning. Solid work mate. My favs from the set are 1,4 & 6. 👍
Awesome set mate! The F40 looks great in that metallic grey! Composition and toning is top notch as usual.👍
My faves would have to be shot 3, 4, 5 & 6.;)

Many thanks for the support guys :)

Now for a set featuring the Diablo. It's a set I've done a couple of weeks ago but couldn't upload it because one of these shots was an entry of mine in the secret santa comp. Anyways, enjoy!

Yeah, more efficient work ! From the F40 set, pics 3 + 5 + 6 are my favs, nice compositions and sweet editing 👍

The diablo part is great, third and fifth shots are so nice, the more I see your work the more I love your editing process 👍

Last edited:
Man, brilliant set. Love that gold. I actually tried a paint extremely similar on my LFA. Each shot has a great uniqueness to it and edited perfectly. I like the fact the tone blends well with the paint. Great job!

I love the F40 set, I love the car color choice end the general toning of this set. Some very original choices of angles also in this set 👍
The Diablo is nice without the wing, good idea to remove it 👍 Nice warm toning again, I especially love the last two shots 👍

Absolutely superb work, toning and compositions are top. Fave sof this set are #3 and 5. ;)👍
Fantastic work ! Absolutely amazing cars and pictures :drool::drool::drool:
Yeah, more efficient work ! From the F40 set, pics 3 + 5 + 6 are my favs, nice compositions and sweet editing 👍

The diablo part is great, third and fifth shots are so nice, the more I see your work the more I love your editing process 👍
Man, brilliant set. Love that gold. I actually tried a paint extremely similar on my LFA. Each shot has a great uniqueness to it and edited perfectly. I like the fact the tone blends well with the paint. Great job!
GPR
Excellent, hard to fault any of these shots. :) 👍

My favs are 1,2,3 & 6. 👍
I love the F40 set, I love the car color choice end the general toning of this set. Some very original choices of angles also in this set 👍
The Diablo is nice without the wing, good idea to remove it 👍 Nice warm toning again, I especially love the last two shots 👍

Appreciate every single feedback guys :D Loving the comments, thanks 👍

Now for a set of the Ferrari 512 BB with a unique paint, Enjoy!

Click for original size​

Very nice set once more, love the choice of car color and the general toning of this set, unusual and beautiful 👍
Some nice compositions also in this set, the shot 3 is perfect 👍

Really diggin the colors you choose for your cars, always unique and with your subtle editing style they're looking great. Love shots 4 and 5. ;)👍

Although I'm not really a fan of the colour on the Diablo, I think the toning compliments the car really well in the last 4 shots. I like how you bring out the textures on the road in the 5th shot, which I think is a nice offset to the smooth looking paint on the Diablo. I also love the minimalism and the lighting in the last shot. Great work.;)👍

As for your 512 update, personally I don't think it is as strong as your previous 2 sets. I think the sharp light flares ruin the images, PD needs to fix those damn things! However I have to say I do like the minimalism and the composition in the 2nd shot.👍

Very nice set once more, love the choice of car color and the general toning of this set, unusual and beautiful 👍
Some nice compositions also in this set, the shot 3 is perfect 👍
Really diggin the colors you choose for your cars, always unique and with your subtle editing style they're looking great. Love shots 4 and 5. ;)👍

Thanks guys for your constant support, appreciate it.

Although I'm not really a fan of the colour on the Diablo, I think the toning compliments the car really well in the last 4 shots. I like how you bring out the textures on the road in the 5th shot, which I think is a nice offset to the smooth looking paint on the Diablo. I also love the minimalism and the lighting in the last shot. Great work.;)👍

As for your 512 update, personally I don't think it is as strong as your previous 2 sets. I think the sharp light flares ruin the images, PD needs to fix those damn things! However I have to say I do like the minimalism and the composition in the 2nd shot.👍

Yeah well PD needs to fix a lot of things but we got to live with it. Thanks for your feedback.

Car/track/toning/paint combo is brilliant. Blends so smoothly. What paint is that?

Thanks Retro, you can find that paint at the Ferrari dealership when you pick the 512 BB.

A quick set I did when I shot my PMC entry. Enjoy !

Loving some of your compositions, well and your toning. Just great all around quality. Shots 2 & 3 of the 512BB are awesome. And from the latest set 1,3 & 4 are super great. 👍

Back