Boabdulrahman's GT6 Gallery - Mazda 787b At Night 16/1/2014

I love RWB!<3 Great replica mate!;)

My fav from this set would have to be the 6th shot. I also like the composition in the 7th shot.👍

Quite late to this party, but man you got some good stuff so far. :)

I'm liking the editing and dark contrast feel of the 2 Elise shots up the page. And also the 2 GT500 shots are great too. Love how clean they look and the close angle of the second works very well. 👍

4 & 5 of the NSX are good too, like the toning and compostions. And finally the RWB Wannabe is pretty sweet. Nice otning on those 2. Great to see the RUF's come up nicely graphically. Really like shots 1,2 & 5. 👍

I look forward to more.

Sorry for being late here :)
In your first bunch of pics I like a lot the second and last Huayra shots, nice angles 👍 The b&w 'vette is also beautiful. The tonning and lightning in the Elise shots is very interesting (I agree with George about the contrast of these pics). The Moon pics are fun, I should try some pics in this original part of the game :)
I really like a lot your NSX set, the composition and the warm toning of the first and the fifth are excellent and the bokeh (and dof) of the third make the pics beautiful. And a last the RUF set show us the new quality of the modelisation of this car. Some very nice pics in this last bunch, they have all a great composition with a great use of the scenery. And the close shot is beautiful. Great work mate !

That's one sexy looking Ruf (RWB). Great set, faves are #2, 4 and the 2nd to last one.
Great set! And for a standard car... The fourth is really my favorite of the lot. The wing just dominates.
Damn son, Didn't think you could top the NSX pics but those are sexy. But please remove that wing :P
I love RWB!<3 Great replica mate!;)

My fav from this set would have to be the 6th shot. I also like the composition in the 7th shot.👍
Nooooicee BTR:dopey: Really like #2:tup:
You did a great job on the rwb replica. It looks stunning :)
Pics 4 and 7 are really nice.

Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it !

GPR
Quite late to this party, but man you got some good stuff so far. :)

I'm liking the editing and dark contrast feel of the 2 Elise shots up the page. And also the 2 GT500 shots are great too. Love how clean they look and the close angle of the second works very well. 👍

4 & 5 of the NSX are good too, like the toning and compostions. And finally the RWB Wannabe is pretty sweet. Nice otning on those 2. Great to see the RUF's come up nicely graphically. Really like shots 1,2 & 5. 👍

I look forward to more.
Sorry for being late here :)
In your first bunch of pics I like a lot the second and last Huayra shots, nice angles 👍 The b&w 'vette is also beautiful. The tonning and lightning in the Elise shots is very interesting (I agree with George about the contrast of these pics). The Moon pics are fun, I should try some pics in this original part of the game :)
I really like a lot your NSX set, the composition and the warm toning of the first and the fifth are excellent and the bokeh (and dof) of the third make the pics beautiful. And a last the RUF set show us the new quality of the modelisation of this car. Some very nice pics in this last bunch, they have all a great composition with a great use of the scenery. And the close shot is beautiful. Great work mate !

Special thanks for the In-depth comments, great feedback.

Now for a special icon, the Ferrari GTO

One of my fav cars. You did it justice my friend. The lens flare shot is a standout for me. Great all around work though!

Love this car ! And your set is really beautiful ! I especially like the rendering of the shots #2 & #4, the toning lightly desaturated is excellent. But my fav are the close shots : the last one and, most of all the fifth which is just superb :drool:
Great work mate :cheers:

Efficient tribute, everything is enjoyable, editing is done the way I like. Can't choose a fav, each one has its own style, I'm not into the ten pics of a car serie but you can deal with it like a pro, now I must race the Motegi until I have enough credits to get one, bravo 👍

Such a beautiful car! I love the toning throughout the whole set.👍

My favs would have to be the 1st and 7th shot. The sky looks great in these.:drool:

Weird... I do a photo shoot with the LFA and it's on the Nordschileife... And you're doing the same. Someone ring Alex Jones for me please, this is a full-blown conspiracy theory. :P

Nevertheless Bob, lovely bit of work you've done! :D

Beautiful. The lighting and focus is incredible. You can tell these photos are great straight off the game and then your subtle tweaks just put them over the edge into perfection. I'm having serious issues relying too much on editing to get what I want. I can't seem to get the original quality of my photographs to be that great. Like the first Ferrari shot you have. Looks very real, crisp, clean. I can't for the life of me get an initial shot to have that feel. Maybe I'm picking the wrong paints, that combined with the lighting just gives a weird look or something. Keep up the great work man.

Weird... I do a photo shoot with the LFA and it's on the Nordschileife... And you're doing the same. Someone ring Alex Jones for me please, this is a full-blown conspiracy theory. :P

Nevertheless Bob, lovely bit of work you've done! :D
I don't know what you're talking about :sly:

Loving the warm tones in the LFA set mate. The first one looks great!;)👍
#Sparkybait 👍
Nice job on the LFA / Enzo set, the 5th Lexus pic is fave.
Great sets! Both GTO and LFA. I love the colors and the mood. 👍

Thanks guys ! Appreciate the love.

Beautiful. The lighting and focus is incredible. You can tell these photos are great straight off the game and then your subtle tweaks just put them over the edge into perfection. I'm having serious issues relying too much on editing to get what I want. I can't seem to get the original quality of my photographs to be that great. Like the first Ferrari shot you have. Looks very real, crisp, clean. I can't for the life of me get an initial shot to have that feel. Maybe I'm picking the wrong paints, that combined with the lighting just gives a weird look or something. Keep up the great work man.

You'll get the hang of it eventually, I'm 100% sure of it. You just have to get that feel for the lighting and the surroundings when shooting a car. Try choosing "golden hour" timings when selecting a changeable weather track. It's all about the lighting 👍

Really nice LFA pictures mate, first and sixth pictures are the good use of shadows, warm toning is yours and it works the way I like :cheers:

Sweet shots, mate :drool: :drool: :drool: Ferrari GTO is the most favorite set. It's such an amazing car, I just can resist :drool:
Great work ! Nice to visit your gallery again :cheers:

^In my latest set (which can be found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-sparklight-soul-eater-evans-14-12-13.291095/#post-9086582 ), I did a set for the LFA on the Green Hell.
I'm just joking man, I was not questioning you 👍

Really nice LFA pictures mate, first and sixth pictures are the good use of shadows, warm toning is yours and it works the way I like :cheers:

Glad you liked the warm tones.

Sweet shots, mate :drool: :drool: :drool: Ferrari GTO is the most favorite set. It's such an amazing car, I just can resist :drool:
Great work ! Nice to visit your gallery again :cheers:
The GTO is a masterpiece, glad you passed by.

Both the LFA and the Enzo set are great ! Like others have said, the use of the warm toning is excellent. the first shot is superb, with a great composition and a great play between light and shadows. Very nice sense of speed in the third and great composition in the fourth. The fifht is very original with this blu sky inside this warm set, and it works well 👍
And I love that last Enzo shot.

Latest Posts

Back