Boabdulrahman's GT6 Gallery - Mazda 787b At Night 16/1/2014

Really nice last few sets mate, I'm liking the GTO ones a lot. Especially 2,4,8 & 9. 👍

The LFA and Enzo shots are great also, like warn tones and realistic feel of them. 👍

Boab your gallery is one of my favorites, your skills just keep on blowing my mind,love your toning.

Both the LFA and the Enzo set are great ! Like others have said, the use of the warm toning is excellent. the first shot is superb, with a great composition and a great play between light and shadows. Very nice sense of speed in the third and great composition in the fourth. The fifht is very original with this blu sky inside this warm set, and it works well 👍
And I love that last Enzo shot.

Love your in-depth feedback Kodje, really appreciate it.

that ferrari gto is astonishing
LFA looks very real
GPR
Really nice last few sets mate, I'm liking the GTO ones a lot. Especially 2,4,8 & 9. 👍

The LFA and Enzo shots are great also, like warn tones and realistic feel of them. 👍
Thanks Guys !

Boab your gallery is one of my favorites, your skills just keep on blowing my mind,love your toning.
Appreciate the support ya 3li :)

A small set I did with the 250 GT Berlinetta

Bonus Shot

Now that is a tasty set. Man that 250 looks good, your shots showcase it very well. Love the compositions and the clean editing. The 2nd and last 2 especially. 👍

I also like the FGT. 👍

Wow, most of these shots looks real but the second to last IS real... :crazy:
No comment

Again... :drool:
GPR
Now that is a tasty set. Man that 250 looks good, your shots showcase it very well. Love the compositions and the clean editing. The 2nd and last 2 especially. 👍

I also like the FGT. 👍
These "real" 250 GT pictures are simply mind blowing. The Bonus GT shot is superb too, nice scenery.

Love the comments guys, great to see some appreciation

Now for my CCCL Entry and some of the rejects

Rejects:

Final Entry:

The Ferrari set is breathtaking, so realistic. The rest are very good as well, I like the idea in your competition entry 👍 What is the location of your last shot in that Ferrari set?

Also I noticed in your sig you don't have link text, you can use this:

['url=___]gallery title['/url]

Just remove the red single quotes and put the link to your gallery in place of the blank.

Not bad set of pictures... liking the composition of the photos, use of shadow editings and linear background of the wilderness..

The NSX, and the ferrari's are stunning :drool:
Not bad set of pictures... liking the composition of the photos, use of shadow editings and linear background of the wilderness..
Thanks for stopping by :)

The Ferrari set is breathtaking, so realistic. The rest are very good as well, I like the idea in your competition entry 👍 What is the location of your last shot in that Ferrari set?

Also I noticed in your sig you don't have link text, you can use this:

['url=___]gallery title['/url]
Just remove the red single quotes and put the link to your gallery in place of the blank.

The last Ferrari shot is in Syracuse Phototravel location.
Thanks for the tip BTW 👍

That last one! :drool:👍

And this, as Jeremy said, IS REAL!
Thanks !

I'll be honest, in this next set I had too much fun when taking shots and editing. The result is a 12 photo set of the Legendary Hakosuka. So happy PD made the model better than before. Expect more JDM Legends here in the future. Hope you enjoy it and comments and feedback are most welcome 👍

Great GT-R Set. Love that badass feeling on it, altought i would prefer it on black . :sly:

Impressive gallery. Really love your editing style with your clean and realistic tones and compositions.

Awesome work! 👍

These are very nice. Love the toning on them and the compositions. Always greast solid work from you. :) 👍

My favs are 1,4,7,9 & 10. 👍

Very good stuff here, you master your subject. :) 👍

250 GT Berlinetta, Shelby GT500, NSX, RUF BTR & JDM Legends are my favs :cheers:

The 250 GT Berlinetta, and the Hakosuka sets :drool:.

I'm off to check out the rest of your gallery now :cheers:.

Great GT-R Set. Love that badass feeling on it, altought i would prefer it on black . :sly:

Impressive gallery. Really love your editing style with your clean and realistic tones and compositions.

Awesome work! 👍

GPR
These are very nice. Love the toning on them and the compositions. Always greast solid work from you. :) 👍

My favs are 1,4,7,9 & 10. 👍
Very good stuff here, you master your subject. :) 👍

250 GT Berlinetta, Shelby GT500, NSX, RUF BTR & JDM Legends are my favs :cheers:
taz
The 250 GT Berlinetta, and the Hakosuka sets :drool:.

I'm off to check out the rest of your gallery now :cheers:.
Very nice GT-R set, faves are #4 and 11. ;)👍
Thanks guys, appreciate the support !

Now for a set with an old JDM Legend also, the Toyota 2000GT

Bonus shot

Very great work on all you last sets mate, I especially like a lot the tonning and lightning in the Toyota 2000 shots. But the old Skyline set is also excellent with some great composition and choice of angles.

I like the toning and colours of this 2000GT set, very nice. Light and contrast are great too and solid comps a usual for you. I also like the bonus shot. 👍

My only slight gripe is the banding in some of the skies, but other than that great stuff. 👍

Great stuff lately - the 250 shots in particular stand out, they're really nice! The second 250 shot is my pick - the way it picks up the red of the barrier in the background is super nicely done. The Toyota 2000GT shots have such a nice colouring and mood to them, and those clouds! keep up the excellent work.

Fantastic work as usual, especially on shots 2, 4, 5 and 6. 👍

Bonus R18 looks very good too. ;)
Very great work on all you last sets mate, I especially like a lot the tonning and lightning in the Toyota 2000 shots. But the old Skyline set is also excellent with some great composition and choice of angles.
GPR
I like the toning and colours of this 2000GT set, very nice. Light and contrast are great too and solid comps a usual for you. I also like the bonus shot. 👍

My only slight gripe is the banding in some of the skies, but other than that great stuff. 👍
6 is my favorite of the 2000GT set, but that telephone line is a bit distracting to me.
I agree with George. Toning is superb! Shots 3 & 6 are my favs. Great composition too.;)👍
Great stuff lately - the 250 shots in particular stand out, they're really nice! The second 250 shot is my pick - the way it picks up the red of the barrier in the background is super nicely done. The Toyota 2000GT shots have such a nice colouring and mood to them, and those clouds! keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys, much appreciated.

Now for a mini set featuring the standard R30 Skyline, hoped it could have been at least a semi-premium.

Argh the Ferrari 250 and the Toyota 2000 gt pictures are brilliantly done, toning and lighting are creating a sweet mood, courageous you are as standard cars are mostly ugly, hopefully your pics are saving them :)

Love the retro toning on the Skyline and the 2000GT shots, very apt and a pleasure to look at, as is always with your photos. 👍

Back