Bob just stops?

Im guessing its standard procedure in racing for you to let everone pass after a spin out since the competitors drive fast and it can be dangerous to just drive in their way...
I mean.. this IS a driving simulator after all.

The AI drivers do it too if they get off track.

I reccomend to pace your bob a little better so that he doesn't keep spinning out. Sound like its happened to you more than once and the only way I see bob making such a mistake is either low strength (mental or physical ) or you're mashing the pace up button.

Treat your bob like you'd want to be treated if you were racing. Most of the time I just give him a good car with good tunes that ive tested myself and I let him do his thing on the track. He's 46 for 49

Also believe it or not but these bobs have personalities. If you quit the race after he spins out, he just might be pissed off or sad enough to perform badly in his next performance.

Understand the game. Knowledge is power and all that :P

Last edited:
It's because after an accident, he's lost confidence. He stops to have a think about where his career is going and how he should never have left Law School.

That's why cars depreciate in-game. The seats are wet from tears.

He's just realized that his career is over and now he'll become the depressed pit crew guy in the opening cutscenes.

Back