Bonus content cars

Hi all,

Downloaded the 25th Anniversary Edition…..got my credits but no bonus cars! Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks

Yes I’m in the same boat as you, hoping to get an answer. They’re not in my garage either!

Sorted it. Just close the game and start it again and you’ll get the cars as soon as you go on the world map

Hi all,

Downloaded the 25th Anniversary Edition…..got my credits but no bonus cars! Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks
Same happened to me. Credits showed up once I clicked on my credits tab. No cars though in garage. I'm wondering if we have to download the ps4 version? Tight on space though lol. Perhaps the servers just need to get sorted out??

Same happened to me. Credits showed up once I clicked on my credits tab. No cars though in garage. I'm wondering if we have to download the ps4 version? Tight on space though lol. Perhaps the servers just need to get sorted out??
A full restart did the trick for me! Opened the game and as soon as I hit world map I got a popup message for all 4 cars. Hope this helps!!

Got the physical 25th, but due to not having a PS5, entered the DLC code to download it on PS4... got the credits and the Yaris, however the other three cars (Supra, Porsche, Mazda) are not there. Options button on GT7 and "Show installed Add Ons" only shows the Yaris too...

I bought the 25th Anniversary Steel Book Edition but it didn't came with the 3 pre order cars for whatever reason.

I bought the 25th Anniversary Steel Book Edition but it didn't came with the 3 pre order cars for whatever reason.
The three cars from the black sheet were preorder bonus content.

Attachments

• 20220306_105637.jpg
    20220306_105637.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Got the physical 25th, but due to not having a PS5, entered the DLC code to download it on PS4... got the credits and the Yaris, however the other three cars (Supra, Porsche, Mazda) are not there. Options button on GT7 and "Show installed Add Ons" only shows the Yaris too...
Go into the ps store and go all the way to the right side where the three dots are. Check your transaction history. Make sure you see the three car pack. I had to do a full system restart and load up the world map again before I got mine.

Attachments

• 20220306_111134.jpg
    20220306_111134.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
Go into the ps store and go all the way to the right side where the three dots are. Check your transaction history. Make sure you see the three car pack. I had to do a full system restart and load up the world map again before I got mine.
Where would that be on PS4? All the way to the right is my (empty) shopping cart.

And, well... nevermind i guess. I didn't have no black sheet in it, despite having preordered.

Last edited:
Sorry for another post... but i just received an email from my retailer including the code for the cars. For everyone who preordered online and only had one leaflet in their 25th Anniversary Edition, check your mails. Thanks @Blu Bayou for help though, appreciate it!

Aw
Sorry for another post... but i just received an email from my retailer including the code for the cars. For everyone who preordered online and only had one leaflet in their 25th Anniversary Edition, check your mails. Thanks @Blu Bayou for help though, appreciate it!
Awesome! Glad your getting taken care of!

Do you know if Amazon is doing the same? I've contacted them and Sony and no one is giving a solution...

Do you know if Amazon is doing the same? I've contacted them and Sony and no one is giving a solution...
If you don't have the leaflet, then you should get an online code too... either via mail like i did, or another way. Try logging into your Amazon, then hover over "Hello, XYZ, Account & Lists", then click on Your Games and Software Library. All codes like PSN membership codes and other codes should be there. Maybe yours is in there too, if they didn't send it via mail. For example i have the season pass codes from Call of Duty and Ace Combat in there too.

I had the same <problem> at launch and I was told by the good fellas here that the tom's supra, the porsche and the vision mazda are preorder bonuses and are given separately.
so I contacted my retailer, and I got a single code for all the preorder bonuses

I got an e-mail from Amazon with the code for the three cars and 100,000 Cr. on the day the game shipped.

Inside the game case is a leaflet with a code that redeems 1,000,000 Cr. and the Toyota GR Yaris.

I applied both after the game had installed, and I had no problems.

PS5 25th Anniversary Edition, Disc version.

I got an e-mail from Amazon with the code for the three cars and 100,000 Cr. on the day the game shipped.

Inside the game case is a leaflet with a code that redeems 1,000,000 Cr. and the Toyota GR Yaris.

I applied both after the game had installed, and I had no problems.

PS5 25th Anniversary Edition, Disc version.
If you don't have the leaflet, then you should get an online code too... either via mail like i did, or another way. Try logging into your Amazon, then hover over "Hello, XYZ, Account & Lists", then click on Your Games and Software Library. All codes like PSN membership codes and other codes should be there. Maybe yours is in there too, if they didn't send it via mail. For example i have the season pass codes from Call of Duty and Ace Combat in there too.
Yeah, I contacted Amazon first, when game launched, and the guy was throwing balls out... then Sony, and more balls out.

Now Amazon again, a competent agent, passed the note to a supervisor so I can get the code finally. Hopefully in 2/3 days, so probably on Monday :D

So i put the other code in for the credits, soundtrack, partner psn avatars and the yaris..but the yaris never showed up. I have the other 3 cars from the other code. Do i need to download the ps4 version to get the yaris?

I'm still waiting Amazon to give me the damn code for the 3 cars... They keep saying are working on that. I'm over pissed, not for the content itself but how is all being handled...

Back