Bowtie's Speed Shop : Ultimate Corvette Collection!

26018344053_1a071104c2_h.jpg

Corvette Stingray (C7) '14

Flat Floor built for FITT Stingray Challenge
at Indianapolis Road Course

Paint: Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Rims: OZ Racing Superforgiata +1 inch
Buy in Gray - paint GT Japanese 002-C (chrome)

PP: 594
HP: 565
WEIGHT: 1290kg
WEIGHT DIST: 49:51
TIRE(S): Sports: Soft

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No
Rigidity Improvement - No
Front Aero - Type B
Wing - Custom
Custom Wing (Mount/Wing/Winglet) - D-C-G
Height/Width - -4 / -10

Flat Floor - Type A
Other - Calipers Laguna Blue Tintcoat

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // Brakes: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 95 / 100
SPRINGS - 9.25 / 12.00
COMP - 5 / 7
EXT - 8 / 5
ARB - 4 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.16 / 0.04
BRAKES - 5 / 7

TRANS: Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 149
1ST - 2.750
2ND - 1.955
3RD - 1.550
4TH - 1.275
5TH - 1.080
6TH - 0.940
7TH - 0.835
FINAL - 3.500
(^^^Adjust for top speed here)

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 12

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Installed

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Stage 1
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Isometric
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Standard
POWER LIMITER - 97.0%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 45kg @ +25
DOWNFORCE - 0 / 10

NOTE: This is a momentum tune, early easy braking followed by coasting in with light throttle through corners make the difference. Only way I can explain it. Harsh braking can cause momentum to cease and increase lap time. I was close to getting under 1:31 several times but never made it. It is possible though if you can find what it likes.
Good luck, all I ask is for one fast lap :D

FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge at Indianapolis Road Course Reviews:​

By @OdeFinn

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:31.250 DC Rank; 2
Impressions and feedback;
(#9) High amount of grip makes me afraid what happens when it breaks, still it stays on hand while sliding.
"TT-Tune for Endurance" - machine for hotlapping and it still can do successfully longer runs. Fixing both on same tune is impressive work. Well done

By @shaunm80

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1.32.028
DC Rank; 2nd
Impressions and feedback; Bravo good sir! Perfect in nearly every department. The transmission, LSD, turn in, rear grip and consistency was amazing and so well connected. Slight wheel spin out of the slow corners but that is nit picking at what is a great tune. All I had to do was pick a line and plant the X button. Safe as houses and fun to drive. Awesome tune and one that I will be keeping the keys too thank you very much.

By @Lionheart2113

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 1:31.360
DC Rank: 6th
Impressions and feedback: Handled great and was very consistent, until really pushed. The rear was temperamental at higher RPMs as it would break free on me, causing a weak launch. Smoother throttle control would suit this car better than me tapping on the "X" button trying to get out of the turns.

By @demonchilde
@Bowtie-muscle Tune Here ____#4
@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:33:257 DC Rank; *4
Impressions and feedback; very responsive tune. Good braking. Didn't really have anything outstanding that wasn't fixable in the drive. Good tune.

By Bowtie-muscle

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time 1:31.184; DC Rank 4;
Impressions and feedback; Would have been real easy to say this was my favorite as it never surprised me. Did what I wanted and I knew the proper line. But getting that best lap was late in the run though I was consistently up on the ghost. But lost it in the long left hander before the back straight. Fastest lap was up .3 and could have gone under 1:30. But I did enjoy some of the others.

By @Bass Addict

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 1:31.299 DC Rank: 1

Impressions and feedback: WOW!! Like a duck to water...perfect car in every way possible! I followed your advice about keeping momentum up and flowing around the track...a complete joy to drive and I didn't want to quit after 12 blissful laps. A mystical, sublime experience that caused me to forget my ordinary reality and enter an alternate world where I was at Indy driving this car on a perfect sunny day!! This is my favorite tune of the entire year! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

By @Otaliema

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:32.515 DC Rank; 9
Impressions and feedback; As the notes say, early braking is the key to this car. Hit them late and you understeer right past the apex and your lap is shot. Great balance on the car. Very neutral overall, I would tell it to do something and it would with no arguments. I couldn’t get on the gas as soon as I would have like for exit’s found it would get tail happy on me. Well done sir.

By @biffa3

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time - 1:31:352
DC Rank - 1st
Impressions and feedback
Very nice and predictable car to drive. Good turn in and rotation. Easy to go flat through the sweepers at the end of the lap. Easy to be consistent in. Bravo sir.

By @Thorin Cain

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:32.957 DC Rank;2
Impressions and feedback; No real surprises here, as ususal it took me a whole couple of corners to figure out this car and I were on similar wavelenghts. The only real complaint I have with this, is that it seems to be just a little loose coming out of some of the slower corners. As far as the suspension goes, I like it. pretty good balance and without retaining too much "mechanical grip". Brakes were good but I think just a tad more rear bias would have worked out better for me. Overall a real good performer, fastest at the time I tested it and second most consistent for me too. I only ran two red laps from the 10 ran (which is pretty good for me :)) with a very small spread in times too.
Very tough call between this and another blue one for the top DC. honour ;)

By @MrGrado

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time; 1:32.701 DC Rank; 5

Finished 1st in Lap time and DC 👍 :D
13 tuners.

Last edited:
Was a great ride, the updated FTO.
I did my own gearing, just started over, went all the way to 5.000 on the pre-value and it didn't seem to be a bad choice.
Turn in was way better. Your a better driver then me, theres no way I could hit 8 seconds win, lol. As long as I didn't start with a bad rabbit, I can win though.
I have a feeling this car will be revisited in upcoming seasonals. :)
Thanks a ton for the teamwork, man. Sometimes all you need is a second pair of eyes on a project, and it all works out great ^^

Was a great ride, the updated FTO.
I did my own gearing, just started over, went all the way to 5.000 on the pre-value and it didn't seem to be a bad choice.
Turn in was way better. Your a better driver then me, theres no way I could hit 8 seconds win, lol. As long as I didn't start with a bad rabbit, I can win though.
I have a feeling this car will be revisited in upcoming seasonals. :)
Thanks a ton for the teamwork, man. Sometimes all you need is a second pair of eyes on a project, and it all works out great ^^
Don't sell yourself short, your suspension was the key. And the only reason I won that big was the dream line up I got. They seemed easy, too easy. Most were a fight just to get to third. But fun trying to get there.

Glad you liked the changes, mainly just the LSD, but I'm keeping your suspension on mine.

May 5 Seasonal

I used the C5-R for High Speed Ring, SUPER EASY WIN

69 Z28 for Monza, added ECU and redid the trans, another easy win.

For The Ring wet, I built a Mazda 6 Touring Car from scratch. Rough quick tune on RS tires, won twice by over 8 seconds. Might be posting soon, Not sure. Found it relatively easy even though I spend little time on The Ring in GT6 and even less in the rain.

Hi Bowtie,

I just had to let you know how much I am enjoying working my way through your 525 PP Tune collection at the Monza Intermediate challenge. I'm up to the Mach 1, and all guaranteed gold so far! :D:cheers:👍
Edit: All the way through, and all certified gold standard. 👍👍

Last edited:
Would love any 67, 69-71 GTO to be in the game. :( Just
That would be so fun to have this in the game for racing :lol:, I remember sitting 4 on the back seat, yeah we were small and young but man was there room in those things :cool:, a great marshmellow car :D, don`t think I ever felt a bump in the road, but you did have the impression you were in a boat on some roads.

I know I'm replaying to year-old posts here (was reading the old "muscle cars and you"), but yeah... Impalas, Galaxies, Continentals and 60s GTOs are right up at the top of the list of things I desperately, desperately want to see in GT7. Right up with Saabs and Koeniseggs.

I know I'm replaying to year-old posts here (was reading the old "muscle cars and you"), but yeah... Impalas, Galaxies, Continentals and 60s GTOs are right up at the top of the list of things I desperately, desperately want to see in GT7. Right up with Saabs and Koeniseggs.
I wouldn't hold your breath, likely not going to have a possible inclusion until the second PS4 realise.

Well, GT7 would be the second PS4 release regardless, if we're counting GT Sport. And I know GT Sport won't have them... it won't have much of anything that's not modern and/or specifically built or spec'd for track/circuit competition. But I've heard that GT7 will likely be taking the same approach as the last couple main-series games: keep the same roster, expand with new additions. And HOPEFULLY upgrade a fair number of the "standard" cars.

But yeah... Polyphony seem, for the most part, relatively uninterested in muscle cars and American classics. And even LESS interested in cool old Americans that were never really intended for racing, and have little history with it, like the Impala, Continental, Galaxie, huge old Cadillacs, etc. Those cars were always more about style and swagger than performance, even of the classic American go-fast-in-a-straight-line variety.

(I've thought a bit about how American car culture's preferences for drag racing and NASCAR, and prioritization of raw power, reliability, low-maintenance and utility, might have a lot to do with the geography and city layouts, in contrast to Europe's. American roads tend to be long, straight, planned out in modern grids, with vast distances to cover; European roads tend to be narrow, twisty, and much older than The Automobile, with everything close together. My theory has a big Japan-sized hole in it, though.)

But I think there's a decent chance of getting a proper 60s GTO in. It's very iconic, it's the original muscle car, they've already sort of got one or two GTOs (depending on what you do or don't consider to "count"), etc.

I frankly have NO idea why Saab and Koenisegg are missing, though. Both have many vehicles very much in the vein of what GT is going for. More so than Volvo, at least.

Well, GT7 would be the second PS4 release regardless, if we're counting GT Sport. And I know GT Sport won't have them... it won't have much of anything that's not modern and/or specifically built or spec'd for track/circuit competition. But I've heard that GT7 will likely be taking the same approach as the last couple main-series games: keep the same roster, expand with new additions. And HOPEFULLY upgrade a fair number of the "standard" cars.

But yeah... Polyphony seem, for the most part, relatively uninterested in muscle cars and American classics. And even LESS interested in cool old Americans that were never really intended for racing, and have little history with it, like the Impala, Continental, Galaxie, huge old Cadillacs, etc. Those cars were always more about style and swagger than performance, even of the classic American go-fast-in-a-straight-line variety.

(I've thought a bit about how American car culture's preferences for drag racing and NASCAR, and prioritization of raw power, reliability, low-maintenance and utility, might have a lot to do with the geography and city layouts, in contrast to Europe's. American roads tend to be long, straight, planned out in modern grids, with vast distances to cover; European roads tend to be narrow, twisty, and much older than The Automobile, with everything close together. My theory has a big Japan-sized hole in it, though.)

But I think there's a decent chance of getting a proper 60s GTO in. It's very iconic, it's the original muscle car, they've already sort of got one or two GTOs (depending on what you do or don't consider to "count"), etc.

I frankly have NO idea why Saab and Koenisegg are missing, though. Both have many vehicles very much in the vein of what GT is going for. More so than Volvo, at least.
Koenisegg is likely a licensing issue, Saab is odd to me since Volvo is already in. Anyway, there are a bunch of great old cars from the U.S. that should get included, hopefully some will.

So I was looking into a bit, and chances are that Saab's absence from GT5 and GT6 primarily had to do with the bankrupcy, and the weird and brief period where they were a Chinese electric car manufacturer before THAT consortium went bankrupt. The various rights to bits and pieces of Saab were divvied up all over the place... who owned the proprietary tech (GM), who could use the name (NEVS, the Chinese consortium), and who owned the logo and other assets (I think the Swedish banks? Maybe also some of it still with Spyker?)... so it would've undoubtedly been a HUGE headache for Polyphony to acquire rights to use of the brand/cars (though they doesn't quite explain why Codemasters was able to use them). But it seems like things have stabilized a bit, so provided there aren't MORE bankruptcies and selling of the company, we might get to see them in future games.

Also: it would be fun to get some AMC cars in.

So I was looking into a bit, and chances are that Saab's absence from GT5 and GT6 primarily had to do with the bankrupcy, and the weird and brief period where they were a Chinese electric car manufacturer before THAT consortium went bankrupt. The various rights to bits and pieces of Saab were divvied up all over the place... who owned the proprietary tech (GM), who could use the name (NEVS, the Chinese consortium), and who owned the logo and other assets (I think the Swedish banks? Maybe also some of it still with Spyker?)... so it would've undoubtedly been a HUGE headache for Polyphony to acquire rights to use of the brand/cars (though they doesn't quite explain why Codemasters was able to use them). But it seems like things have stabilized a bit, so provided there aren't MORE bankruptcies and selling of the company, we might get to see them in future games.

Also: it would be fun to get some AMC cars in.
Personally, I am not a big fan of either Saab or AMC, but the AMX and Javelin should be included. As for Saab, there are a few models such as the 9000 and 9.3 That should also be in. But PD included what they can and what they want to, there are several in game already which I really just don't get. But I am grateful for what we do have as it is more diverse than most games.
Here are a few that I would love to see included:
55-57 Bel Air, maybe even a 56 Monad.
'65 Impala SS
'67 Malibu SS
'86-88 Monte Carlo SS
'90 Camaro IROC Z28
'90 Beretta Indy GT Pace Car (i owned one;))
2000-'02 Monte Carlo SS (JUST FOR KICKS)
2014 Camaro ZL1
2015 Camaro Z28
2016 Camaro SS
'70 GTO Judge
'90 Trans Am GTA
'69 Firebird
'88 Fiero GT Formula
'86 Grand Prix 2+2 Aero Coupe
'98 Grand Prix GTP
G8
Cobalt SS
Cruze LTZ
2010 Firebird RamAir Firehawk

Just a few, not too much to ask is it? :)

That's a pretty good list!

For Americans, I'd add to that with:

1970 Dodge Coronet 500
1962/63 Ford Galaxie 500
1959 Lincoln Continental Mark IV
1957-1960 Cadillac Eldorado
1976 Cadillac DeVille
1958 and/or 1972 Cadillac Series 75
1948 Tucker Torpedo
1966 and/or 1972 Pontiac GTOs (though I'd definitely go with The Judge if it were only one)
1950s Studebaker Champion Starliner/Starlight Coupe
1957 AMC Rambler Rebel
1968 AMC Javelin
1970s AMC Gremlin (or Pacer, if you want to sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody)
1949 Oldsmobile 88

And maybe a 1962 Corvair Monza, complete with no front ARB, just because videogames can't actually kill you. :P

EDIT: And a '96 Neon! My first car.

Last edited:
Just got done working on a 1991 Corvette ZR1 :D

Real one handles much much better than in any GT :grumpy:. Just grips the road and rips through the corners. And suspension setting was on touring and not even sport mode.:dunce:

That's what I call a great start to the day.;)
Is it true the quad cam motor in them is asleep until it goes over 4000rpm?
It just seems like you better be in the right gear or pay the penalty with the GT examples.

Is it true the quad cam motor in them is asleep until it goes over 4000rpm?
It just seems like you better be in the right gear or pay the penalty with the GT examples.
Plenty of life under 3500rpm, but it pulls the hills around here like nobody's business. Never got out of 3rd gear, what do you need the others for? And yes, over 4k you better hold on and be strapped in :dopey:

Plenty of life under 3500rpm, but it pulls the hills around here like nobody's business. Never got out of 3rd gear, what do you need the others for? And yes, over 4k you better hold on and be strapped in :dopey:
Interesting. It sounds like the gearing is the biggest problem. I know the 6th gear ratio would get you to the Moon on one tank of gas it's soooo looooong :odd:
So if given the choice, what would you choose between a C4 ZR1 or a C5 with the LS6 purely from a mechanical point of view?

In 2 plus years since opening, many have entered this garage. Some merely to window shop out of curiosity, others to leave a quick remark. Perhaps many more than will ever truly be known, but always welcomed.

And then there are those, who have blessed me with friendship and conversation. Even if only to bring an unknowing smile to my face. I have met many through these pages, and am truly honored to have known you all. So it is with a heavy heart this morning, that I say goodbye to my friend @TurnLeft . Thank you my friend, for always being kind, for the chuckle and smile you brought to my life. Even on days you had no idea how much it was needed. Thank you, for your presence here, and in the Car of The Month threads. You have been, and will continue to be missed.

Rest in peace, and God's speed. My prayers go out to your wife and son. May you be remembered with love. 👍:bowdown:(his favorite smilies)

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He delighteth in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand."
Psalm 37:23-24

Last edited:

2000 Ford Falcon XR8

PP: 602
HP: 629
WEIGHT: 1350kg
WEIGHT DIST: 56:44
TIRE(S): Racing Hard

GT Auto:
Oil Change - YES

RIDE HEIGHT - 80 / 80
SPRINGS - 17.50 / 15.25
COMP - 5 / 4
EXT - 4 / 5
ARB - 3 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - 0.02 / -0.04
BRAKES - 4 / 7

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 2.978
2ND - 2.331
3RD - 1.821
4TH - 1.442
5TH - 1.226
6TH - 1.108
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.150
***Trans settings were fixed for FITT Challenge

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 5

CLUTCH TYPE: Standard
CARBON SHAFT: Standard
TORQUE CENTERING DIFF: n/a

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - NO
POWER LIMITER - 100%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Standard
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - 410 / 625

NOTE: Tuned for FITT V8 Supercar at Bathurst. All tunes HAD to use the same trans!

Last edited:
FITT V8 Supercar at Bathurst Challenge
Reviews: DC was based on rankings from first to last.

By: Anonymous Guest Driver

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 2:00.019
DC: 3
Impressions and feedback: A very balanced and nice car to drive, and it shows in the lap time, set on just the 2nd lap. A bit under steered all around, but it’s consistent and progressive so easy to control and adjust.

By: @Ale67

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 2:03.758; DC: 5;
Impressions and feedback: Good setup, good speed, constant speed, excellent final time;

By: @Bass Addict

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 02:03.310 DC:4
Impressions and feedback: I loved driving this car and was so close to getting all of the goodness out of it. Well, well done! 👍

By: @sinof1337

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 2:03.889
DC: 4
Impressions and feedback:
A touch of understeer, and a little spin up in the usual locations, but otherwise VERY fast.

By: @Pete05

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time: 2:02:739
DC: 8
Feedback: Easy to put the front of the car where you want it but don't touch the kerbs. High speed understeer could be cured with a lift off the throttle. Had lower gear wheelspin but good brakes.

By: @MrGrado

@Bowtie-muscle
Lap Time 2:01.813; DC; 3
Impressions and feedback;

By: @Otaliema

@Bowtie-muscle

Lap Time;2:06.321 DC;2

Impressions and feedback; I took to this tune like a bug to the windscreen :lol: It felt so good I kept over pushing the car and burning my lap. I slowed down and kicked this lap out. Great car sir. Well built, only thing that bugged me was some mid-exit understeer.

Finished 3rd on time, 0.759 behind first. (@Whitetail ran away from the field)
Final DC ranking 3rd

Last edited:
RE Amemiya - RX7 GT300 Base Model '06

Paint: Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Rims: Standard

PP: 550
HP: 431
WEIGHT: 1100lg
WEIGHT DIST: 50:50

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No

RIDE HEIGHT - 45 / 45
SPRINGS - 14.85 / 16.25
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 5 / 4
ARB - 4 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - -0.12 / 0.04
BRAKES - 4 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 4.400
2ND - 2.800
3RD - 2.130
4TH - 1.695
5TH - 1.390
6TH - 1.170
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.400

INITIAL - 10
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 12

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - High RPM Turbo
POWER LIMITER - 92.2%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - 225 / 450

NOTE: My opinion, the fastest GT300 car by far!

GIULIA TZ2 carrazzato ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

Paint: Standard

PP: 500
HP: 215
WEIGHT: 733kg
WEIGHT DIST: 54:46

GT Auto:
Oil Change - YES

RIDE HEIGHT - 105 / 105
SPRINGS - 7.00 / 4.85
COMP - 4 / 5
EXT - 5 / 4
ARB - 3 / 4
CAMBER - 1.5 / 2.0
TOE - -0.06 / 0.12
BRAKES - 4 / 5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 2.565
2ND - 1.700
3RD - 1.265
4TH - 1.010
5TH - 0.840
6TH - n/a
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 4.000

INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 10

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Mid-RPM Turbo
POWER LIMITER - 100%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 113kg @ 0
DOWNFORCE - 120 / 200

NOTE:

250 GTO CN.3729GT '62

Paint: Standard

PP: 500
HP: 314
WEIGHT: 808kg
WEIGHT DIST: 54:46

GT Auto:
Oil Change - No

RIDE HEIGHT - 135 / 140
SPRINGS - 11.50 / 6.50
COMP - 4 / 6
EXT - 6 / 4
ARB - 4 / 4
CAMBER - (1.5)/(3.5) [FIXED]
TOE - (-0.50)/(1.00) [FIXED]
BRAKES - 4/5

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 112
1ST - 4.485
2ND - 2.665
3RD - 1.925
4TH - 1.485
5TH - 1.205
6TH - n/a
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.200

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 12
DECEL - 10

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Sports
MANIFOLD - Isometric
INTAKE TUNING - Tuned
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - NO
POWER LIMITER - 97.4%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - n/a

NOTE:

2000 Ford Falcon XR8

PP: 602
HP: 329
WEIGHT: 1350kg
WEIGHT DIST: 56:44

GT Auto:
Oil Change - YES

RIDE HEIGHT - 80 / 80
SPRINGS - 17.50 / 15.25
COMP - 5 / 4
EXT - 4 / 5
ARB - 3 / 5
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.0
TOE - 0.02 / -0.04
BRAKES - 4 / 7

FINAL TO
TOP SPEED TO - 124
1ST - 2.978
2ND - 2.331
3RD - 1.821
4TH - 1.442
5TH - 1.226
6TH - 1.108
7TH - n/a
FINAL - 3.150
***Trans settings were fixed for FITT Challenge

INITIAL - 8
ACCEL - 14
DECEL - 5

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
INTAKE TUNING - Standard
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - NO
POWER LIMITER - 100%

CARBON HOOD - Standard
WINDOW WEIGHT - Standard

BALLAST - 0
DOWNFORCE - 410 / 625

NOTE: Tuned for FITT V8 Supercar at Bathurst. All tunes HAD to use the same trans!
I'd double check the HP figure you've quoted if I was you.
I think you've clipped the Falcon's wings a little ;)

Latest Posts

Back