Bram Turismo's Gallery | Ferrari F40

I've just finished a white zonda set too (but not edited yet) :sly:
This tone match well with this car i found. Can't wait for your work on this combinaison :)

That one's tasty, Bram (that's what she said...). You really do a great job when it comes to lighting and shadowing. On top of that, the picture has a realistic look to it due to the excellent toning. 👍

bannerii.jpg

The set as a whole is wonderful.. that second shot(counting the banner a #1) is perfect except for the very edge of the car cropped out.. and #7 & 8 are very realistic

Pretty good Bram, I quite like 4,5 & 9. Nice toning throught as SM mentioned. 👍 Looks pretty sexy in white.

Very nice set, Bram. I like the varying camera angles and the realistic tones in these. In some cases, moving the camera away from the object a bit more might have improved the composition, but everything still looks good in general. 👍

Very very nice Bram, one of your best sets. I agree with the others some of these look quite realistic which is great. 👍

These are quite unique. Maybe it's the angles or the tones, but they seem so much different to what everyone else is posting. And I very much like it. 👍

Latest Posts

Back