Premium
Belgium
Belgium
bramturismo
bannerco.jpg

Click on the small images to see the bigger versions 👍

Got this game only a few days ago, so bear with me :P

Last edited:
I found the white a bit overexposed, but they are nice overall. Nice presentation and congrats for finally taking the plunge :D 👍

Welcome to the world of GT5 photomode! Great to see you finally join us ;)
Good first start too! I remember you did some very cool stuff back in the GT4 days so I'm excited to see what you'll come up with here.

Very nice presentation Bram! Have to agree on the blown out whites though, but the overall composition is great! Keep it up!

Thanks guys! 👍

I'll agree the whites are overexposed, but I'll also admit I was too lazy to set the EV negative in-game. Guess overly exposed whites have for long been a feature of mine if you followed me during the GT4 days :P

If your presentation was smaller, then it wouldn't overlap via the center code.

I'm running a 21" screen and it's still overlapping for me too! How big is your screen Bram?!

Anyway, the photos are the most important thing. I really like their style, they really remind me of a tuned car attacking Tsukuba at full speed! The car is over-exposed but that's my only issue with them, everything else is great :)

I'm running a 21" screen and it's still overlapping for me too! How big is your screen Bram?!

Anyway, the photos are the most important thing. I really like their style, they really remind me of a tuned car attacking Tsukuba at full speed! The car is over-exposed but that's my only issue with them, everything else is great :)

How odd, I'm running a 1366X768 screen and it's perfectly fine for me :confused:

I'll reverse the size next so that it's larger in height than in width 👍

How odd, I'm running a 1366X768 screen and it's perfectly fine for me :confused:

I'll reverse the size next so that it's larger in height than in width 👍

It's working for me now :lol: I think it might be your image host failing to load one of the images fully that's causing issues. They're all fully loaded and looking good on my screen and on my phone too 👍

wangan101.png

NOTE #1: A big thanks to GTP's new auto-image smaller making thingy and completely ruining the work I put in the panel. Clicking the full size buttons does not remove the buttons themselves and hence not revealing the panel as an entirety. Can be fixed by going to your personal settings -> edit options -> disable auto resize images.

NOTE #2: Disappointed with the low quality of the full sized images straight from GT5. Post-processing reveals a high level of pixelation and overall poor quality compared to the in-game image. Unless I'm missing a quality-like setting like we had in GT4.

NOTE #3: I demand my premium MKIV Supra immediately!

NOTE #4: Best car + track combo ever!

Last edited:
Shots are stunning Bram! The mood is great. Everything blends perfectly. As for Note # 2, I hear ya, guess it could be worse like in Forza 3 though lol. Shame about the presentation being divided like it is, I guess the forum image resize option is a good and bad thing. Is there an option we can pick in our user cp that removes this? I prefer it the old way for peoples galleries.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is indeed an option in our settings that can remove the automatic resizing! Presentation looks even better now that its not fragmented lol!

I found that option Retro 👍

It's under "Edit options", and then scroll down a bit and tick off "Disable automatic resize images".

Now that I've done I see I forgot the remove the outer border, damn it! :lol:

NOTE #2: Disappointed with the low quality of the full sized images straight from GT5. Post-processing reveals a high level of pixelation and overall poor quality compared to the in-game image. Unless I'm missing a quality-like setting like we had in GT4.

I've not had this happen to me on anything but red cars. Try it on another colour and it should be fine. 👍

Regarding your update, well what can I say? It's typical Bram style all over! This has a real 'midnight club' feel to it (I seem to be saying that a lot lately!) and it works well with the choice of car and location. 👍

Really digging the presentation for both sets. My favorite would be the last shot in Vol. 2.

Regarding your update, well what can I say? It's typical Bram style all over!

Which is exactly what I was shooting for! :P

With all the new graphics I wanted to keep adding my own trademark to my images. The warm filter works quite nicely at this location, although it makes the car looks rather pink than red.

From all these images I took I think I like the vertical one of the rear best since it somehow takes me back to the old GT1 days in which there always used to be an insanely fast Skyline in the super-turbo tuned championship.

Good times!

I love this last set Bram, it reminds me of the old TopSecret Wangan runs... and yes I have to agree with you on the MKIV Supra, the classic Rivalry of the mid-90's Japan superpowers!

I love this last set Bram, it reminds me of the old TopSecret Wangan runs... and yes I have to agree with you on the MKIV Supra, the classic Rivalry of the mid-90's Japan superpowers!

Indeed. I'd love to go do some online Wangan runs in my Supra against some R33s, some RX-7s and some EVOs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will have it gone premium in an update though 👍

Thanks for the visit guys 👍

I dont know how I have missed this the past few days. Bout time you got in the game :D
You need a premium MKIV Supra now!!! :lol: That'd be epic.
Great pics so far man, i think you might just be experiencing problems with red as mog pointed out. Grab some different colors keep the post processing contrast down and amp up the ingame exposure. I have had luck with that. I have had some "red" issues too, especially with taillights in night shots. bleh!
I can't wait to see more of the classic presentations and great shots you bring to the table!

About time you popped in here Swiss! 👍

Regarding the red: I'm just surprised it came out with such low quality since it's the Competizione Red from the Alfa Romeo 8C. There isn't much processing work either: just an exposure bump and a duplicate layer with a blending style and a soft blur to it.

I'll try go there again with a different car colour and see what happens 👍

NOTE 1: You might have to search a bit for the right spots on the images to show the full sized ones. Unfortunately I can't slice them out into squares because I can only either place links next to each other or 1 line for every image so I need to use 1 line per image of text.

NOTE 2: Haven't got this car yet? Buy it NOW! It's an amazingly fun car, easily the most fun car I have in my garage. Definitely bringing this car to any trackday's in online games. Driving the Nurburgring GP course is so much fun in this nifty little beast!

Latest Posts

Back