Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 3' started by LiquidCrash, Aug 11, 2001.

1. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

People are more fascinated by pure speed than finesse and good cornering. That's why when you read early posts here at GT Planet, it's tons of newbs offering advice on how to earn tons of money by using a rubberband & piece of tape. Losers.

2. ilovethescudo

ilovethescudo

roflmfao. this is the coolest thing. I got to 2,147,483,647 before it froze up.

"I believe i can fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3. Fredx76

Fredx76

Suddenly after I did the wheelie, for some reason my PS2 won't read my game discs. :scared: It's like there isn't a disc.

However, now it reads my discs. :)

4. Sp3edst3r

Sp3edst3r

I choose 2... It really works no joke, I did it in a stock mugen which I manadged to rebound and hit the wall at the correct angle. Thank you gt3 AI!!!

5. tricd04

tricd04

I thought I noticed that number from an online game that I used to play -- I Googled it just now, and it was the same number. From Wikipedia:

The number 2,147,483,647 is also the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular CPUs, and the maximum possible score (or amount of money) for many video games.

6. oldcarguy

oldcarguy

So is there a way to cruise the other streets of Seattle? None of the links to how-to-videos are working.

7. oldcarguy

oldcarguy

In GT3?

8. shieldwolf

shieldwolf

this is ********!!! I KNOW THERE ARE SPECIFIC SETTINGS THAT ALLOW THE GT ONE RACE CAR TO FLY; Y'ALL TALK ABOUT CHEATING, WHEN THE FRIGGIN' DEVs ADDED THIS AWESOME TRICK.