Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

-----------X
* * * * * * *   |
* * * * * * *   |
* * * * * * *   |

What does that mean that &nbsp????? and doesent anyone have a link or picture or video link that works????

*repeatedly slams own head into table top*

16 pages. SIXTEEN frickin' pages. And how many did you bother to read before asking? Read the thread. The answers to BOTH of your questions are contained multiple times within.

16!

ok check it out.... I did the 2 billion mph thing while playing 2 player mode. We were running 2 ZZII's that we game sharked the h.p. to about 28,000 hp. setup the downforce settings so that the cars would wheelie. (as low as the front can go, & as high as the back can go) asm = 10 & tcs = 5 or less if you like. Yeah we were pretty much just having some wheelie races ( we got a lil bored that day , I guess) Anyways while we were racing,...( Oh yeah,... around the test track...) if one of us , or even both of us, was doing a wheelie , & catch the draft , so that you get rocketed into the other car, it would send in to the sky , & fly'n away.... after doing it a few times , we noticed that if you looked at the little map of the track, where you see the green and yellow dots representing the cars, that my dot was on the other side of the screen, and the game didn't lock-up!!! so I changed my view so I could see the car, and just kept driving , trying to get back to the track. well I made it back to the track, but be4 I got all the way back, my friend drove his car over to the location of the track that I was near. He stopped his car right where it looked like I would reach the track. I kept driving (flying) the car back 2 the track, and you could actually see my car fly in from over the wall , hit the inside wall & land back on the track. we watched from his screen like we were inside his car. It was a tripppp to see my car just fly right back onto the track & start racing again. while I was outside the track you could see the green dot moving across the screen ,just like it suppose to, thats how I knew which way to go to get back to the track, other wise you couldnt really tell which way you were going while you were in the air. the actual mph that it hits every time is 2,147,483,647 mph (most of the times we tried it, the game didnt lock up, so then i tried to save the replay, but the replay just wiggs out once you get your car to launch off the track. Its really easy 2 do it nearly every time we tried... Id say 7 out of 10 tries it would work & the game only locked up like twice on us....... I will say it was tricky trying to control the car while in the air, it likes to go into a tail spin if you try to go to fast.......anyways im out , I got a few hybrids Im trying to dial in....... L8trrrrrrr.... (
LiquidCrash
Pick your Escudo.

Change the settings to make it do the wheelie.

Go to the Seattle II track.

After the starting line, there is a corner, you have to hit it at at least 180+ miles per hour.

If you hit it correctly,

-----------X
* * * * * * *   |
* * * * * * *   |
* * * * * * *   |

You should get behind the walls in the level. You can go visit the stadium if you want, or the Seattle Needle too.

Once you get behind the walls, there is pretty much no ending to the level. So you can get your Escudo going REALLY fast.

Anyways, here is the topic at Gamefaqs message board:

Gamefaqs Level Glitches Discussion

And here is the URL for the page that shows exactly how to pull it off. Complete with videos and pictures:
GT3 Central

Good Luck trying it! I was a bit skeptical at first myself, but, I did it. It's really very odd once you do it. :)

(Edited by LiquidCrash at 10:50 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

there used t be a geocities page aabout this...its had step by step screnshots on how to do it...if i cant find it i will make a page on my site for ppl who havent already discovered this

Does anyone know where I can get full wheelie sttings for the Escudo?
Thanks

ultrabeat
Does anyone know where I can get full wheelie sttings for the Escudo?
Thanks
Are you trying to get banned? First you do a thread about downloading illegal music and then you ask for wheelie settings? Do a search...... :dopey:

i had a lot of trouble getting thru the walls cause the car can't steer but when i got thru i went the other way for a while then turned back so i could see the green dot so i came back past the track at about 37000km/hr and i just saw this green thing flash across the screen then the game froze instantly at 2147483647km/hr [1334384474mi/hr] and strait away the blue part that said how far you've gone in this session said 214748362788878 after 1:45.034 and it was out of gear and said gear 1:boggled:

:eek:wow what an experience!!!:eek:

After a few tries I broke out of seattle, I thought YES, no wheelie nooooo, so went back changed the settings a bit still no wheelie WTF, I've done it before ?? Guess I try the GT-ONE next stupid escudo

Update:
Yes I did it, with the GT-ONE and the Escudo, both time froze the game -- warp speed XD
The suspention was the problem it was set to very hard in stead of super soft ;)

lol i done it
100_2789Medium.jpg

worked first try after i saw the vid

Yeah, a little OT, but this thread is fricking 6 years old and still on page one. WTF?

(I felt liked googling my name, which is how I found out about this)
All those links are dead btw, lol.

Yeah, a little OT, but this thread is fricking 6 years old and still on page one. WTF?

(I felt liked googling my name, which is how I found out about this)
All those links are dead btw, lol.

Yeah 6 years and still going, a long time isnt it. I think were a bit off topic.

Back