Brightest Black & White

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImanR
  • 17 comments
  • 1,094 views
Messages
74
Netherlands
Arnhem
Messages
Y-Sef
Hi guys,

I got a question for you guys.

Which paint is the Brightest Black?
And which one is Brightest White?

or which one do you think it is.. :confused:
 
Black Ink paint chip is pretty "Black"

Black Velvet is so Black it looks wet. (Use on a Premium to really appreciate it.

Panther Black is somewhat lightest "Black"other than a Matte Black which can look bright I guess.
 
Championship White I think is the brightest white ;)
 
Moonraker Black from TVR.

Lambo's white along with the LFA's white and Maserati's Bianco Eldorado are pretty bright.
 
Corvette C3 Can Am White :drool:
 
Moonraker Black from TVR.

Lambo's white along with the LFA's white and Maserati's Bianco Eldorado are pretty bright.

I compared Bianco Eldorado with Speedway White.

Taffeta White is whiter :sly:
 
the brightest white hands down with no argument at all.

is.........

Super white

possibly called Super white II
 
The white you get on the Amuse s2000 is a very bright white.
 
Matte white

6730981657_e415cd2315.jpg
 
I hate white paints
 
Brightest white is Whitest White from the LFA dealer.
Darkest Black is a matte I guess. Nero Nemesis from the Aventadore?
 
Blackest black has to be Ultra Black from Nissan.
 
A really good black is Obsidianschwarz. Forgot where I got it though...
 
i'm telling you guys. the brightest white is super white II

check for yourself, your giving him the wrong info.
 
Back