Brilliant Racing Videos

Possible repeat but...

Jenson Button in a McLaren MP4-??* Around Bathurst

*All media titles say MP4-26 but this does not look like a 2011 MP4-26. It does, however, have slicks on.

Last edited:
Possible repeat but...

Jenson Button in a McLaren MP4-??* Around Bathurst

*All media titles say MP4-26 but this does not look like a 2011 MP4-26. It does, however, have slicks on.

Its the 2008 MP4-23. I hate it when people get the information wrong.

Roo
...have much, much more power than anyone else and have 4WD in the rain against mostly 2WD competitors.

Where's the brilliance?
Doesn't have much more power than anyone else.... The 3 imprezas in the race had more power which also had 4wd, the E46 M3 had more power, the Ibiza had more WHP and the Leon has a better chassis as well as the clio cup car which were running full wets compared to the evo running road tyres.

I bet @vr6cas would own him from his previous experience of street racing considering he miss shifted at 11:30

I don't know about owning him but I would give him a run and give it my all. I would have to learn the IoM course before I could go flat out like that, but that's some driving right there. 👍

Mad Michael Dunlop around the TT Course on a screaming 600cc Supersport bike.

Short clip of Bruce Anstey's record lap of 132.298mph average, going through Kirk Mickael village at over 160mph

Mad Michael Dunlop around the TT Course on a screaming 600cc Supersport bike.

Short clip of Bruce Anstey's record lap of 132.298mph average, going through Kirk Mickael village at over 160mph then on to ballaugh bridge where the bikes take off!

Well, not a pure racing video, but still, a future WRC Champion, Harri Rovanpera's son Kalle (13) ,giving a ride to local newspapers reporter on one of the many gravel backroads.

Well, not a pure racing video, but still, a future WRC Champion, Harri Rovanpera's son Kalle (13) ,giving a ride to local newspapers reporter on one of the many gravel backroads.

I remember when he was only 6 or something and already in a toyota starlet flatout on the snow :lol:.

With his father he could be in the wrc academy very soon, that would be great 👍.

He even started crashing like a real finnish :lol:, see at 3 min here :

An excellent 15 minute recap of the 1994 Formula One season. Superb footage with some less superb music choices.

F3C8D1E9-6069-49B9-B270-AE7ACF1A9FE2_zpsrbtsfkbq.jpg

No part one sadly, but here on Dailymotion is 20 minutes of 1982 WSPC action from a wet Brands Hatch. A great battle between the Group C Porsche and the Group 6 Lancia.

Last edited:
Get it while it's uploaded.

1986 European Touring Car Championship review, 1hr 30mins

Group A magic

Rover Vitesse (Tom Walkinshaw, Jean-Louis Schlesser, Win Percy, Denny Hulme)
Volvo 240 Turbo (Thomas Lindström, Johnny Ceccotto)
Ford Sierra XR4i (Steve Soper, Klaus Niedwitz)
Holden Commodore (Peter Brock, Alan Moffat, Alan Grice)
BMW 635 (Gerhard Berger, Roberto Ravaglia)

Last edited:
Group 5 start in Ahvenisto, 1983.

Keke Rosberg, Lancia Beta Monte Carlo Turbo
Nils-Gustaf Wiik, BMW 320 Turbo
Helge Snabb, turboless BMW 320

This used to be a yearly release; 80 minutes of OBCs from the 1995 touring car championship, round by round.

Excellent video from the peak year of supertouring.

Back