rd2POINTS.jpg

SPA DRIVERS BRIEF

rd3brief.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap damaged cars
may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY to the pits, this will alert
other drivers to a 2ND pace lap, cars leaving the pit will join the
back of the pack ready for race start.

OP updated, points table in post 2

Unfortunately I cant, I've got a living room full of kids again. I'm lucky enough to watch the nurburgring qualifying race on mute....

Please remember to keep mics muted.

If you think about retiring please do so to the pits, if you leave the lobby no points will be scored.

Remember to leave plenty room to the car in front during the pace lap.

Lets have some fun :)

Thanks to tonights racers, points won tonight are sure to shake up the championship.

Gutted for u @TNR_5zigen :(

I had a disaster after losing a wheel out the top of eau rouge which brought in an 11 and half minute lap and well pretty much down hill after that.

Well done to the podium finishers!

On to round 4!

Thanks to tonights racers, points won tonight are sure to shake up the championship.

Gutted for u @TNR_5zigen :(

I had a disaster after losing a wheel out the top of eau rouge which brought in an 11 and half minute lap and well pretty much down hill after that.

Well done to the podium finishers!

On to round 4!
I tried to save my car and the game still disqualified me...

Im really sorry @Glenalz81 i was nights thursday night and the only day we could change my timing chain on my car was yesterday so i had to stay awake after my 12h shift to get it done. Was still planning on racing but my body let me down. Fell asleep at 7pm and woke at 9am this morning. Sorry all.

Im really sorry @Glenalz81 i was nights thursday night and the only day we could change my timing chain on my car was yesterday so i had to stay awake after my 12h shift to get it done. Was still planning on racing but my body let me down. Fell asleep at 7pm and woke at 9am this morning. Sorry all.
You missed a strange race mate, in my last stint the track temperature dropped and I didn't get any heat in my tires.. Lol I lost about 2-3 sec per lap

No probs mate, of 7 starters we had 1 DC, 1 retirement and 3 DQs.

A shake up of the grid is needed, out of 19 sign ups including reserves grid numbers have been awful, i'll try and draft in more racers for the following rounds.

rd3points.jpg

RD4 BRIEF

trk4brief.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap damaged cars
may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY to the pits, this will alert
other drivers to a 2ND pace lap, cars leaving the pit will join the
back of the pack ready for race start.

Please note, due to the unfair nature of the DQs at
Spa all DQs will be classed as retired, in order of DQs
so all top 10 finishers will score.

Back