Janifourc3 Messages 46 Suffolk Apr 29, 2018 #1 https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_5699883.htmlIs this a new track ? Round 6 of manufacturers cup ! Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_5699883.htmlIs this a new track ? Round 6 of manufacturers cup !
TheNorfolkDad Messages 1,090 Norwich Messages TheNorfolkDad Apr 29, 2018 #2 BB Raceway, you know, the almost circular one
Janifourc3 Messages 46 Suffolk Apr 30, 2018 #3 ThePhantomAli BB Raceway, you know, the almost circular one Click to expand... Yes .however I thought it was blue bay ? I was looking forward to some beans
ThePhantomAli BB Raceway, you know, the almost circular one Click to expand... Yes .however I thought it was blue bay ? I was looking forward to some beans
TheNorfolkDad Messages 1,090 Norwich Messages TheNorfolkDad Apr 30, 2018 #4 Janifourc3 Yes .however I thought it was blue bay ? I was looking forward to some beans Click to expand... That is blue moon which is the tri-oval shaped one
Janifourc3 Yes .however I thought it was blue bay ? I was looking forward to some beans Click to expand... That is blue moon which is the tri-oval shaped one