New Update Is Coming 05.09.19

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 195 comments
The latest update from Gran Turismo Sport is now available. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Main Features
1. Localization
 - The Thai language text, which did not appear properly in the Asian version, has been repaired.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/gtsport/news/00_4080195.html

none of the problems I know have been solved! > 930 porsche lighthouse still hex <> canceling the power increase after changing conditions in custom race mode

Yeah, how dare people who speak Thai be able to play the game in their language!

Imagine the uproar it would cause if English glitched out after an update and became some other language instead.
Dont get me wrong, its fine. But of all the suggestions made here (not counting car / track wishlist or Spa) I kinda expect atleast one of them be implemented, especially the Time Trial grip toggle or some adjustments on low level grip on wet tracks.

The "other adjustmets" on the patchnote would be minuscule if not existent at best I bet.

Well, atleast my expectations were virtually nonexistent since start especially with an update that unexpected so its not like Im very bugged out or anything.

Thats the october update you talking about ;)View attachment 848328
Hmm. That's it? I thought the October update was all about the "tyre technology", and a normal person would expect it to be about a better tyre model.

none of the problems I know have been solved! > 930 porsche lighthouse still hex <> canceling the power increase after changing conditions in custom race mode
It's not just the 930, it's every single car. Take the Tomahawk Gr.1, go into Time Trial, select the hood cam and look at either the tyres or the windscreen. They look horribly hexagonal. Now pause the game. Now they look as they were supposed to be. Don't even understand the reason. Like, they didn't increase the maximum amount of cars on track. If the lobby limit was increased to 24 or 32 and the car became a little bit low quality when you aren't looking at it I would be sort of ok with it.
If it's because of rain, then why do it in the dry as well?

Last edited:
Well I don't know what you are all complaining about - My update was truly fabulous!!!!

It downloaded and copied in under a minute.
I now have Spa, Grand Valley, Monaco and El Capitan.
If I win a race, my wireless printer spits out a voucher for McDonalds.
I can now adjust the size and width of the tyres on all my cars.
I have a cloaking device available in daily race A and B - Sadly not C (Yet?)
My credit limit has been increased to 100,000,000.
I can now control the roulette wheel by pressing X at the desired moment.

Thanks PD - Its better than Christmas!!!!

:-)

Ian.

Well I don't know what you are all complaining about - My update was truly fabulous!!!!

Ian.

I just want to control the roulette wheel, that’s all :(

Ian.

Tire width would be nice. Cars with excessively wide rear tires are a pain to drive, they don't want to turn.

Latest Posts

Back