New Update Is Coming 05.09.19

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 195 comments
Austria
Austria
Screenshot_2019-09-03 Server Maintenance Notice (05 09 2019) - gran-turismo com.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_1113898.html

This must be a Spa update. Can't see why PD would wait another month if the track is ready to go.

IIRC even if an update is ready, they need to work out some red tape with Sony for each update. Though given how close PD is with Sony, I wouldn’t think Spa is far behind. I agree with an earlier post, though, that this update is likely bugfixes and possible BoP updates - not that I mind at all, tbh.

Why? I mean, I'm sorry for Anthoine, but what does he have to do with a track being released on a videogame? Sometimes people just want to be excessively sad.

You are mistaking being sad with being respectful.

Why is that?? Thats a dumb reasoning we might as well take out Lemans and other tracks that were responsible for other peoples deaths??

Especially lemans since 55 people died in the worst tragedy in the history of motorsport.

We are not in the aftermath of any Le Mans death.

I cautiously hope so. 2 days until we see. Saw you racing in Kies stream last night on Race C. Epically fast performance.

Yep I'm not getting my hopes up either. Thanks mate, the combo seems to suit me.

They won't release Spa right in the aftermath of a death at the track.

If that would be the case why would they host an F1 race the next day.

You are mistaking being sad with being respectful.
Sorry, but I can't find any reason why doing this would be respectful in any way. FIA didn't cancel the F1 race after Hubert died, and they would have had security grounds on their side (in fact, the CEO of the circuit said that they will bring back gravel in Radillon), so why should PD care.

Last edited:
Back