New Update Is Coming 05.09.19

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 195 comments
Timetrial grip on slick in wet will probably get adressed as time trial leaderboards will be affected? or maybe settings like that no content even though ferrari daytona has been teased i'd imagine that will be end of month content?

Timetrial grip on slick in wet will probably get adressed as time trial leaderboards will be affected? or maybe settings like that no content even though ferrari daytona has been teased i'd imagine that will be end of month content?

Adjusting the grip in wet conditions when not driving with the "real" setting is a good bet for what this hot-fix could be for.

They propably just make "real" grip setting available in TT.

I think its to soon for Any new content. We got 5 cars last week. So i think it will most likely be to the end of the month. This is most likely bugfixes. O would like them to increase the Power level of the gto. But i doubt it will ever happen, i can remember Any car the changed the upgrade levels.

Why are some people on about spa.thats all we hear is spa spa spa it's not even in the game yet for crying out loud. Just in case you have forgotten we still have monza in case anyone wants to go round in the super formula. Something even real super formula driver's cant do yet

Why are some people on about spa.thats all we hear is spa spa spa it's not even in the game yet for crying out loud. Just in case you have forgotten we still have monza in case anyone wants to go round in the super formula. Something even real super formula driver's cant do yet

Spa is my favorite. Can't wait. I'm so excited.

spa.jpg

Seriously everyone, you are setting yourselves up for a big fall, this is no content update, it drops tomorrow and no teasers or trailers, it's just a bug fix or tweak to settings etc..... I would love Spa to drop or any other track for that matter but it isn't going to happen, it just wouldn't make sense.
The main question is, have bug patch update notices in the past specifically said that a new update will be available afterwords?

The main question is, have bug patch update notices in the past specifically said that a new update will be available afterwords?
Yes. Every maintenance notice preceding every update has specifically used the phrase "A new game update will also be available after the maintenance." within the notice, whether titchy bug patch or giant hoofing content update.

Seriously everyone, you are setting yourselves up for a big fall, this is no content update, it drops tomorrow and no teasers or trailers, it's just a bug fix or tweak to settings etc..... I would love Spa to drop or any other track for that matter but it isn't going to happen, it just wouldn't make sense.
From the post on GT Sport's blog annoucing the partnership with Michelin, it looks like the update will add Michelin to brand central, a few Michelin billboards on some tracks, and a michelin logo underneath the tires in the setup settings. Last one is a bit too intrusive to be honest.

From the post on GT Sport's blog annoucing the partnership with Michelin, it looks like the update will add Michelin to brand central, a few Michelin billboards on some tracks, and a michelin logo underneath the tires in the setup settings. Last one is a bit too intrusive to be honest.
Thats the october update you talking about ;)
Screenshot_20190905-022947.jpg

Back