BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be there guys an gals, I've done 38hrs work since Saturday morning and tbh im :censored:ed and need to spend some time with the family before I go out early in the morning, plenty of feedback needed tonight guys so lots of races needed not practice laps 👍

Oh and 4hrs travel time each day to the job.

Last edited:
I've sent a pm to him but he don't seem to be about, but yeah JB's room if he don't mind if not I'm sure 1 of our veterans will hold the fort 👍

Guys if jb isnt about, i think we both talked about doing SPA tonight :) just remember the run off use as always.

Where does that leave me :nervous:

Ahh but your getting younger with all that biking your doing.

Edit: also like to add, don't know if you guys know but whoever is a lobby host cannot leave the room as you won't be able to enter that same room... Why?... Who knows... Another f/up from pd.

Ahh but your getting younger with all that biking your doing.

Was on my a*** twice on Saturday on icy tarmacked paths. Don't know if any one saw me as i just picked up the bike and walked till out of sight before rubbing all the sore bits. :lol:

Was on my a*** twice on Saturday on icy tarmacked paths. Don't know if any one saw me as i just picked up the bike and walked till out of sight before rubbing all the sore bits. :lol:
Pmsl, well we will find out on Saturdays you've been framed :lol:

I have a room open folks.

Sorry gang we had a marhoosive hale storm earlier and my nets not been the same since:irked: Keep getting dc'd now i cant even connect to the PD servers:guilty:. If your gonna crack on slipstream weak please Nel:tup: Back next week hopefully.:rolleyes:

Was in the room briefly. Carb was invisible and nel was lagging all over the place. I left to rejoin and see if that fixed the invisible penguin, and now the room doesn't appear on the list anymore.

Was in the room briefly. Carb was invisible and nel was lagging all over the place. I left to rejoin and see if that fixed the invisible penguin, and now the room doesn't appear on the list anymore.
Games total arse!:irked:
Was Active steering in GT5? If so, can't remember if it was prohibited or not :lol:
Nope.x
I got bored of having no lounge to go, so I started my own.
:lol:

Do you really think we should even do an official series before online gets fixed?

100% no bit confused how everyone else is tbh.:confused: Mondays get together is simply a chance to keep our BST eye in (us older folk need to do that PD permitting:rolleyes:)

ITCC on Saturday was totally bugged, the person who won (buck) I saw go into a wall and on the next lap was parked up out of the way...is that even possible? I got spun off by invisable cars to.

BST won't go ahead till we can 100% race with no worries, but as jb says there's no harm in getting together for test nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back