BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you see potential with the M5 sloppington?x:drool: Or more to the point could your teamie.:nervous::sly:

Definattely! 👍

Mixed make teams isnt it so wont matter will it? :P. Although Carbs Oversteer fear is..........er........frustrating :P

Definattely! 👍

Mixed make teams isnt it so wont matter will it? :P. Although Carbs Oversteer fear is..........er........frustrating :P

Yeah its mixed:tup: Mainly to compensate for our fussy fish eating freind.:sly:

Tested all Cars around Ascari. Great Cars here all are in 1second (2:05.2-2:06.000) and the slowest can improve with a better LSD and Suspension setting.

At the Moment I´m thinking of following cars:
M5, Jaguar, C7, Maserati and Viper (never liked the ISF). M5 is clearly the least oversteery car by the way *cough Carb* with nearly no understeer.
It´s a tough choice at the moment will test on a high-speed Track maybe my pre-choice will be an other car :D(but me never went for the straightline-speed-car => probably I pick the car which is in my mind atm :D)

M5 is very good in the corners and on brakes. At 562hp you can get a run up alongside someone out of a turn, but then they pull away on the straight part after (such as the middle of the lap at Indy)

M5 is very good in the corners and on brakes. At 562hp you can get a run up alongside someone out of a turn, but then they pull away on the straight part after (such as the middle of the lap at Indy)
Yep 562 seemed better on that last race pegged back a little but not overly on the straight so it seemed.

Toad leader would you like me to do a fresh post with the specs? I see the OP guide is a little out of date.:guilty:

Just had a go in the m5 around indy road. I didn't get out of the 1:30s in all my practise laps in the Maserati but posted a 1:29.6 in the m5 after only a few laps. Has a seriously planted rear as opposed to the mazer and a much better turn in.

Just had a go in the m5 around indy road. I didn't get out of the 1:30s in all my practise laps in the Maserati but posted a 1:29.6 in the m5 after only a few laps. Has a seriously planted rear as opposed to the mazer and a much better turn in.
Its a new car too BST tests will eeek out what we need to change :) 10bhp chop for now.

I'm currently trying to get someone to join this series, he should be able to make the timeslot so if all goes well, the grid should become 1 spot bigger. :)

Not sure if it's been announced or, on the contrary, if I'm allowed to mention it yet, but I'm also fairly positive this will be the 3rd season in a row for the partnership between me and @neljack, that spoiled kid with the dogs. ;)

I'm currently trying to get someone to join this series, he should be able to make the timeslot so if all goes well, the grid should become 1 spot bigger. :)

Not sure if it's been announced or, on the contrary, if I'm allowed to mention it yet, but I'm also fairly positive this will be the 3rd season in a row for the partnership between me and @neljack, that spoiled kid with the dogs. ;)

Erm.....
BST V8 Challenge | S9 On GT6 | Starting?? PD Permitting

Whatever, that post quickly got buried though, so I'm just making sure everyone catches the news. :dopey:

But I feel like I've forgotten something... ah yes, the team name! It will be:

DBC-Sloppington Motorsports featuring Alfie and Charlie and sponsored by Non-Stop Pop FM, Sprunk and Trevor Philips Enterprises.

DBC-SMfAaCasbN-SPFM,SaTPE.

Snappy, I like.

Whatever, that post quickly got buried though, so I'm just making sure everyone catches the news. :dopey:

But I feel like I've forgotten something... ah yes, the team name! It will be:

DBC-Sloppington Motorsports featuring Alfie and Charlie and sponsored by Non-Stop Pop FM, Sprunk and Trevor Philips Enterprises.

You want all that slotted into a table? Hmmm good luck with that Stu.:crazy:

For those that missed or are a little lost................i am slightly.

BMW 562bhp/1420kg
Jaguar 562bhp/1420kg
Vette 562bhp/1420kg
Maserati 591bhp/1420kg
Lexus 591bhp/1420kg
Viper 562bhp/1420kg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back