BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITCC on Saturday was totally bugged, the person who won (buck) I saw go into a wall and on the next lap was parked up out of the way...is that even possible? I got spun off by invisable cars to.

BST won't go ahead till we can 100% race with no worries, but as jb says there's no harm in getting together for test nights.

There is when one can't even do 10 laps without a DC, or re-enter the lobby.

On a side note, my test lap was around the low 2'23 mark, but on sector 1 before the latest DC, I gained 9 tenths (:rolleyes:). Driving line used, no setup.

There is when one can't even do 10 laps without a DC, or re-enter the lobby.

On a side note, my test lap was around the low 2'23 mark, but on sector 1 before the latest DC, I gained 9 tenths (:rolleyes:). Driving line used, no setup.

(In?) That times bang on what i posted earlier in the thread Carb:tup:. Sorry for the letdown will try harder nextweek:guilty:. Maybe this update will transform things...........can but hope.:indiff:

3229472694.png

I guess this proves everything really is PD's fault?

I think because pd hasn't sorted any community stuff out yet that online isn't supported much yet (well not for us serious racers)

Didn't encounter any issues in the room myself, apart from having nel up my trumpet through all 3 races. Little tinker ! Toying with me he was. Still, a very enjoyable thrash about.

Still in lobby but thoughts so far.....*must be stressed all with default setups*

Maserati - Suuuuuuper over steery but when nailed it seems arguably quickest

BMW - Same as Maserati but a little less over steery, very planted.

Lexus - Everything is wrong with it, basically. :nervous:. Guessing setup fixes that :lol:

Jaguar - A little less of everything is worse, is at times tolerable, barely.

Didnt race with the Viper or the Vettel but the guys who raced with the Viper it seemed rather too easy to catch up on the straights :embarrassed:

Wasn't there last weak but seems good, and in the Meganes in testing it was figured weak was the best.

I had a little "race" back in Neljack's lounge with Chris who was in the BMW I guess. The Vette! Vette! Vette! was super-oversteery in dirty air, but kept up fairly easily on a straight line. That's what I have to say about it. :dopey:

Sorry think I need to re do English :lol: I was trying to imply the Viper was the slow one on the straights :P. really slow.

Also notice how my autocorrect changed Vette to Vettel can't even get away from him off season :nervous:

1.03 = plop :yuck: 👎 pd :(

By the sound of this, nothing good came out...

Yeah, and aside from online issues, then there's the problem that new tires taken on a pitstop have less grip than normal, which would throw pit strategy out of the window as well. :yuck:

:rolleyes:

Yeah, and aside from online issues, then there's the problem that new tires taken on a pitstop have less grip than normal, which would throw pit strategy out of the window as well. :yuck:[/quote]

Sadly correct:grumpy: But at least we can have flash rims now:rolleyes: Im sure a combo of Toca and Furi will make GT6 work.;)

Dropping the Viper is cool with me plan was to settle on 5 cars anyway.👍

This time next year then fellas we are good to go.!.............possibly.:D

Another test next Monday i'll be there with a fat Jaaaaaaaaaaaag.:sly:

Just noticed your weak draft input Nel (sloppy my bad) thats some good news look forward to trying that myself.xx

Last edited:
I didnt notice what the draft was set on last night but, was still getting a fare old draft up the kemmel straight.

So have the rims been sorted then?

Width issue has been fixed so in theory yes.........GT6 and theory though.:crazy:

Your dropping the viper :confused: , you cannot be serious ?

Depends entirely on the feelings of the field i just said its fine with me i honestly dont care :)

I didnt notice what the draft was set on last night but, was still getting a fare old draft up the kemmel straight.

Should have been set too "weak" this was something personally i really wanted to check but outside interferences fluffed it.:irked:

Today the new patch was released => we can put aftermarket rims on them cars without effecting the handling 👍

Did a few cars (Viper, C7, M5 and Jag) at Nürb GP/D and all did 1:29´s mid to low and so far I don´t have an issue Topspeedwise with the Viper (before Powerlimiter over 1000bhp and that´s without Supercharger :D).
C7 is a bit understeery, M5 very stable and neutral so are Viper and Jag.

This are offline runs and on a relativly short track although quite long straights. Will test at Spa and Monza again plus maybe at Ascari (much more technical than the other Tracks) cause I love the Track.

Will do the Maserati and the ISF tomorrow.

Today the new patch was released => we can put aftermarket rims on them cars without effecting the handling 👍

Did a few cars (Viper, C7, M5 and Jag) at Nürb GP/D and all did 1:29´s mid to low and so far I don´t have an issue Topspeedwise with the Viper (before Powerlimiter over 1000bhp and that´s without Supercharger :D).
C7 is a bit understeery, M5 very stable and neutral so are Viper and Jag.

This are offline runs and on a relativly short track although quite long straights. Will test at Spa and Monza again plus maybe at Ascari (much more technical than the other Tracks) cause I love the Track.

Will do the Maserati and the ISF tomorrow.

Good to hear those times King:bowdown:

Keep plugging away, this GT6 issues are causing some problems myself.
Its why we are waiting whilst i admire those trying to launch their events the games just not ready imo. I cant see a series operating from start to finish without an update or lack of ballsing it up sadly.:grumpy:

Its why we are waiting whilst i admire those trying to launch their events the games just not ready imo. I cant see a series operating from start to finish without an update or lack of ballsing it up sadly.:grumpy:

Anything not sprint-oriented is kinda in trouble. A real shame considering GT6 for driving is streets ahead of 5 for driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back