BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The aero levels are all over the place (not that i know how each effect a car) i'd also like to know if this nitro thing is checkable/noticeable enough to not be a concern.:odd:

image.jpg
Nitro can be banned in the settings 👍 as in pic.

Right chaps...serious answers plz. ;)

Which new tracks would you like to see in the calendar for S9? Remember we're in 600bhp V8's.

Bathurst, Spa if it's already not previously in

Spa has always been in :)

Lets do this another way.

Can everyone please list they're favoured 8 tracks, I'm not saying they will all get in but it will give myself and jb a good idea for a calendar.

Many thanks. :)

Top 8 in no particular order:
Spa
Silverstone
Indy Road
Suzuka
Laguna Seca
Fuji (Dont really like it but Spose it is a BST old timer after all)
Nurburgring/F
Monza

Others considered:
Circuit De la Sarthe 2005, or 2009, or whatever one we normally use
Grand Valley Speedway

👍

You all didn't mention Brands? How very dare you!

Tonight i started on the long test road which is season 9:scared::scared: Stu your mint green C63 thing still doesn't work its very broken.:crazy:

Dont forget motegi

It might be a good idea to either wait for an update or do another no tuning series .

Ive noticed when tuning that when changing downforce it doesnt affect the pp rating . That could be a headache when you guys are speccing cars unless the cars you choose have the same downforce .

Personally i prefer the tuning than no tuning option but ill still race either way

Don't think it will ever be good :ouch: it looked nice though.

And sounded the part shame really:grumpy:

@ Skeng yeah i noticed that although PP has never really been an issue more weight and power. But ive basically picked a few with downforce 20 to play around with.

@ Toad (1420/590) nothing concrete really still learning the ropes i cant help love that new 2011 Jaguar mind you.:drool:

Anyone else think the brake lights on some of the cars are terribly faint??:boggled: And why the hell does the Alfa 8c possess no brakes whatsoever:irked:

Last edited:
I'm trying to get my licence's out the way then I can concentrate on extensive testing.

My top 8. Let's use those new tracks!

Brands Hatch (Grand Prix)
Motegi
Silverstone
Bathurst
Spa
La Sarthe no chicanes (2009) (why not something different :D)
Suzuka
Apricot Hill

Edit: Changed Deep Forest for Apricot Hill

Last edited:
My 8:

Fuji
Brands GP
Bathurst
Spa
Silverstone GP
La Sarthe
Tokyo Reverse