BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok for BST S9 here you go, this is as usual subject to change.:sly:

1. Jaguar XJR-S 2011 552bhp ~ 1420kg
2. Corvette Stingray 2014 552bhp ~ 1420kg
3. Audi RS 6 Avant 2008 650bhp ~ 1503kg (think thats right minimum weight)
4. Maserati GT S 2008 591bhp ~ 1420kg
5. Lexus ISF 2007 591bhp ~ 1420kg
6. BMW M3 2007 611bhp ~ 1420kg
7. Aston Martin V12 2010 611bhp ~ 1420kg

As i said just a heads up this is where my testing is to date.:cheers:

Fit everything available parts and aero wise along with a set of racing hard tyres.

Last edited:
Had a little test around 2 hours ago with the Lexus, Corvette and Aston and was pleasantly surpised with the Lexus, it was the fastest of the 3 around Bathurst.

It's fine :). When I get a chance ill test them....eventually :lol:

They all handle well Nel tbh it was the first thing i made sure of when selecting them. A few we wanted to run in this class were in my humble opinion utter dogs (Alfa 8C springs to mind:yuck:). That said the GT5 Lexus i loved for me isn't quite what it was in GT6 for some reason:boggled: competitive though obviously as Chris found.:sly: Maserati's a whole lot better though.:embarrassed: And if you can find a set up for the Audi.................well:drool::scared:

Haven't actually driven a car with racing hards yet on the game so any car is going to feel AMAZING :lol:

My time was without a set-up, it had a slight bit of understeer and a slight bit of on power oversteer.

Hadn't changed the size of the wheels as wasn't sure if that was allowed in speccing

Have a go in the Aston as well, in GT5 it was one big pile of understeer.

Its better Akmuq tbh was one of the fastest around Monza. Go with whatever wheels you like Chris the whole carry on with the rims thing is just:confused: So we'll leave it open choice for now my testing's been with after markets.👍

Tested around Spa today all the cars were either high 2'22's or low 2'23's which im very happy about:dopey: A long track like this has the tendency to show whether were making progress or not:nervous: Your M3 was very handy here Nelly.:sly:

Will do the testing maybe tonight (TOCA testing too => probably not due to my low amount of Credits).
Did a first RH race in GT-mode and man them Tires are grippy but I like sport soft the most atm.

I see they didn't update the Indy road course. Mother funkers.
I know it's only a small thing but I love the dude waving the chequer !
I've bought all the cars, spazzed them up & took em for a spin round S'stone int. I won't be using he jag. Quite partial to the corvette surprisingly !

I see they didn't update the Indy road course. Mother funkers.
I know it's only a small thing but I love the dude waving the chequer !
I've bought all the cars, spazzed them up & took em for a spin round S'stone int. I won't be using he jag. Quite partial to the corvette surprisingly !

No doubt it will be popular, i'll be trying to look a little closer to home.:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back