BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone feel brave enough to pilot the Audi RS 6 Avant '08 V8?:scared: Ive been working on it today and the GT6 version can do corners:sly:

Took the Avant for a spin round Indy Road. It def has that 4wd turning going for it, something I just can't get the best out of. Had the weight at around 1500kg could not get it lower and 600bhp. It had all the stuff on thats required but was not tuned. Work needed to get the gears right and tune out front tyre wear.

I'd say it would need around 640/650bhp to compete mate given the extra weight. I had it there or there abouts time wise at that. With an oversteery tune it grew on me.:)

In the right hands at 640ish bhp it should be a contender, good torque as well for coming out of the corners.

In the right hands at 640ish bhp it should be a contender, good torque as well for coming out of the corners.

Indeed 👍 Only thing that was a little nasty was the way the kurbs (Monza) seemed to flick the thing off track and into the gravel if you accelerated at the wrong moment most odd.:confused:

Big update today i hear. There will be a new slipstream option "Real" sounds interesting.:D The 20 mill glitch is history if you need a hand out Toad Senior aka Stu has a basement full of credits.:P

Last edited:
Big update today i hear. There will be a new slipstream option "Real" sounds interesting.:D The 20 mill glitch is history if you need a hand out Toad Senior aka Stu has a basement full of credits.:P

Since I don't even own the game yet, can I claim some of that? :P

@ Sureshot for sure mate only reason i haven't asked is i thought it was your snooker night (mondays)?:indiff: And the fact you are WRS D1 which sounds scary.:D

@ Pingu :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.............Stu?:sly: Is it on your Christmas list then Carb:nervous:

Nope, Thursday is only scheduled match night.

D1 was a long time ago, I'm not currently wheeling, but if you guys are talking about racing end of Jan I could well be by then.

Nope, Thursday is only scheduled match night.

D1 was a long time ago, I'm not currently wheeling, but if you guys are talking about racing end of Jan I could well be by then.

Ok mate in that case im an arse for not asking soweee:guilty: Hope on board by all means february time looks likely i think.👍

I can give cars also when were allowed to trade I have about 400mil in stock waiting

Guys we need to keep an eye on this "Stock rim vs Tuned/aftermarket Rim" issue have you seen some of the pictures on GTP of what it does to the rear tyre width!!:crazy: Joe has posted elsewhere that this does directly effect performance sigh.:indiff:

Last edited:
Hey guys. Hope your all well Currently waiting for Santa Claus.
I see you're working on season 9 !
Obviously got my work cut out on getting up to speed !!
Looking forward to joining you guys in a practise lobby some time!

Yes please.:cheers: Nice to hear from you Norm!:D

Sy!!! wow nice to hear from you :) its been a while, cant wait to see you on track again.

Well I have the game and I couldn´t do the glitch (probably wouldn´t have done it anyways but ...) (it is undoable ??)

Car wise I´m pretty much limited at the moment.
But NOS is a bad Idea. I tried it and you annihilate everything even at 30%.

My Top 8 Tracks:

Bathurst
Brands GP
Silverstone F1 layout
Ascari
Nürb GP/D or GP/F
Monza
Apricot Hill
Spa

No order.

I just hope them Seasonals payout more and I will do the grinding because every GT game forced you to do it.

Are we having same timeslot? Will it be same fashion as last season (1makeraces with different cars at each track)? Any ideas on a pre-schedule?

Hey RPH same timeslot likely 5 or 6 different cars though (open choice). Cant give you a date mate still 1 or 2 bugs for PD to fix for my liking.:indiff:

@ Skeng to answer your earlier question the MP-4 is alot better now.

Thought i'd say hello. How is everyone finding GT6? I've not got a copy yet but should hopefully have one before next year so I can race with you guys!

Yeah noticed you haven't been online for a while.:) Games a bit buggy waiting for PD to patch a few things mate so no rush.:cheers:

Yeah noticed you haven't been online for a while.:) Games a bit buggy waiting for PD to patch a few things mate so no rush.:cheers:

It wouldn't be Gran Turismo if it didn't have bugs! I bought myself an e46 m3 so that's keeping me entertained at the moment, though i'm not sure how long i'll keep it. Fuel gauge goes down nearly as quick as the rev's go up.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back