BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy racer.:lol:

I know, I really should grow up now i'm 31! :) I've always wanted a rear wheel drive car and to be fair they're a good motor for sub 10K imo.

Anyway as soon as i get GT6 I can do some testing if you need any help. I hear they've turned down the crazy draft which is a massive plus.

I keep the child in me alive too.
Only when I´m at work I am 90% serious but the child is lively :D

Drove the stock C7 Corvette and man this is fantastic to drive 👍 hope it´s in :D

@ Joe or anyone else for that matter im finding the after market wheels slightly quicker/better than the stock wheels anyone else finding the same.? Its making a right arse of my testing efforts since not all cars can cater for the same size wheel.:boggled:

+1 Stu hick!:ill::cheers:

@ Joe or anyone else for that matter im finding the after market wheels slightly quicker/better than the stock wheels anyone else finding the same.? Its making a right arse of my testing efforts since not all cars can cater for the same size wheel.:boggled:

Pretty sure you are drunk already JB judging from PSN :lol:

Same really and some stuff which I don't want, like an apple airport express thingy which I know nothing about, I've not opened it so its going straight on eBay.

My Xmas prezzie is my 2 Xmas bonus's from work ;)

Merry Christmas

Well i've finally got GT6, but looks like i missed out on the money glitch:banghead: I'm really not interested in playing career mode anymore.

Merry Christmas

Well i've finally got GT6, but looks like i missed out on the money glitch:banghead: I'm really not interested in playing career mode anymore.

Yeah is kinda dull Hanc:indiff: Quite handy for learning some of the new tracks though.💡 Since your gonna be short on cash buy these 6 for now when you can.

BMW M3 07
Lexus ISF 07
Jaguar XKR-S 11
Maserati GT 08
Audi RS6 Estate thingy
Aston Martin V12 10

Ford Mustang Boss 13 while your at it if ya feeling flush.:D

Will keep you updated aboves a very early heads up.
:cheers:

Yeah is kinda dull Hanc:indiff: Quite handy for learning some of the new tracks though.💡 Since your gonna be short on cash buy these 6 for now when you can.

BMW M3 07
Lexus ISF 07
Jaguar XKR-S 11
Maserati GT 08
Audi RS6 Estate thingy
Aston Martin V12 10

Ford Mustang Boss 13 while your at it if ya feeling flush.:D

Will keep you updated aboves a very early heads up.
:cheers:

These the cars likely going to be used for Season 9?

After market wheels make all wheels the same width, which basically means that most RWD cars become more oversteery as they usually have wider rear wheels as stock. It's possible that it can make some RWD's faster, but it likely would have been an understeering car before-hand.

Has no effect on FWD and 4WD's.

Santa's been ! The grind has started. 1st few races done. National B acquired. Kettle on.
Do the graphics look any better? I'm not sure. Onwards we go !
Happy Christmas guys.

Nice compilation so far :D
Stang is jumping into my mind directly :D

For the Tire/Rim thing: If I stay in the same size I don´t see and feel a difference. Only when I +1 or +2 the rims I see and feel a difference.
Either we force everybody do change to +1 for example(or +2 or just the stock size rimchange) or keep the stock rims => everybody has same basis me think

After market wheels make all wheels the same width, which basically means that most RWD cars become more oversteery as they usually have wider rear wheels as stock. It's possible that it can make some RWD's faster, but it likely would have been an understeering car before-hand.

Has no effect on FWD and 4WD's.

Think Bugatti Veyron and any 4WD Lambo for starters... :sly:

Nice compilation so far :D
Stang is jumping into my mind directly :D

For the Tire/Rim thing: If I stay in the same size I don´t see and feel a difference. Only when I +1 or +2 the rims I see and feel a difference.
Either we force everybody do change to +1 for example(or +2 or just the stock size rimchange) or keep the stock rims => everybody has same basis me think

Im just gonna try and balance them with the after market wheels on offer King dont really fancy spot checking all them wheels.:lol: Btw that Corvette you requested will probably be for another time.;)

Mustang isn't really up to it King and will probably be replaced.:guilty: Camaro SS10 possibly.

Edit: Possibly not:embarrassed:

Last edited:
Well, day 2. I'm international B and 1.7 mill in me skyrocket.
Things I like:
Navigating the menus is SO much quicker.
The driving physics/dynamics are much improved.
Drivings fun again ! Which is what it's all about.
Me and my Clio sport taking on all comers !

Which brings me on to things I don't like:
The AI makes me want to punch myself in the face. If I had a pound for every time I've hit an AI up the trumpet...
All the arcadee embellishments/graphics are sooooo dated. Like being back on the ole mega drive. I think a European design team would of come up with something much more modern and in keeping with the arse-thetics of the village.

But still, I'm happy ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back