BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
  • 208,799 views
Still no one wants the camaro,
I'm going to pick a car that has least of.

I'm suprised at that, I thought everybody would want to race the Season 1 Winning Car, but I guess not.

It's in my top two so far for test laptimes, so I might have it yet

That, and you won Season 1 with it. :p
 
Tom
I'm suprised at that, I thought everybody would want to race the Season 1 Winning Car, but I guess not.



That, and you won Season 1 with it. :p

Guess the weight handicapp is putting some off and that was kinda the plan:sly: its still a very strong package in the right hands not mine i might add:dopey:
 
RacerPaul
It's in my top two so far for test laptimes, so I might have it yet

I'm torn between 3 cars and that's one of them.
 
If anyones free wendesdays around 9pm theres a spot just popped up in The 90s Touring Cars (DTM) thingy im in. Its Div1 but dosent make much difference im in there for gould sake check it out guys if your at a loose end its good clean stuff.💡
 
Still no one wants the camaro,
I'm going to pick a car that has least of.

Yeah very odd, I myself was very close to picking it. :)
 
neljack
Yeah very odd, I myself was very close to picking it. :)

Camaro,BMW or the vette there's my 3 cars
 
The BMW is good but due to single car teams, I may not be running with Furi after all. :p
 
Guess the weight handicap is putting some off...
It certainly makes it harder on the tyres, along with the new type tyre wear the game has now :eek:
 
Tom
The BMW is good but due to single car teams, I may not be running with Furi after all. :p

Wouldnt last Tom anyways now would it.:rolleyes:
 
Tom
The BMW is good but due to single car teams, I may not be running with Furi after all. :p

Lol
 
The rules say "dont forget the 1 pitstop rule" does this come across as you are required to pit in both races?? Just asking maybe it dosent but for any new drivers it possibly could?:nervous:
 
The rules say "dont forget the 1 pitstop rule" does this come across as you are required to pit in both races?? Just asking maybe it dosent but for any new drivers it possibly could?:nervous:

is that clearer??
 
Wouldnt last Tom anyways now would it.:rolleyes:

Well, I had originally planned to enter with Akmuq. And as Furi is running the Jaguar, which I don't like. It's all a bit up in the air.
 
Tom
Well, I had originally planned to enter with Akmuq. And as Furi is running the Jaguar, which I don't like. It's all a bit up in the air.

Know what ya mean.:indiff:
 
johnboy1112
Know what ya mean.:indiff:

Any other teams formed yet?

Jb you chose a car or team yet?
 
Can anyone guess what car this engine is out of (my avatar)
 
Yep im in the safety car.👍

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

2010-Lexus-IS-F-625x415.jpg

Chevrolet-Camaro-SS-Breast-Cancer-Safety-Car-1.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-SL55_AMG_F1_Safety_Car_2003_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg

Corvette-Z06-Pace-Car_1.jpg


Which one?:dopey:
 
Whoooo!! Can i have a think im deffo up for this job!👍
 
Can anyone guess what car this engine is out of (my avatar)

Oooo is it an engine thought it was a lump of coal lol any clues?:sly:
 
johnboy1112
Oooo is it an engine thought it was a lump of coal lol any clues?:sly:

It's a V8! All aluminium block!
 
Back