BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
Very official it is too Tom, shame its so late guess Steve Ryder is all tucked up for the night.:sly:

Do you mean "The Late Steve Ryder"? Remember what happened with Dax? :sly: :lol:

Oh yeah:lol: So when are you guys taking delivery of your shiny new motors?

I've already got one, I think Bashman is sending me another, I will be using interim testing colours until the Official Team Launch.

Tom
I've already got one, I think Bashman is sending me another, I will be using interim testing colours until the Official Team Launch.

^I'm working on them Tom, don't worry 👍

Tom

I see, good of you Bash maybe you can obtain some inside information for the rest of us.:sly:
Say something Jack please waiting to go kip:D

I see, good of you Bash maybe you can obtain some inside information for the rest of us.:sly:
Say something Jack please waiting to go kip:D

:lol: The anticipation is killing me. :sly:

I'm not afraid.

:grumpy:

I will remind you...

picture.php

Season 1.

In searching hard for a quote to embarrass furi I found this one which is the reason's why I love these much fatter V8's more then the supercars.

I would have done it eventually cause my IS-F tends to understeer and oversteer at the same time.

Yesterday, in the ToCA trucks race, I said that the trucks were quite a lot like the V8's.:lol:

Oh, and a quote to embarrass him.:sly:

135's 6's But you quick boys should hit the 134's i reckon my best so far is 135.1.:)

Or Furi pace, 1:36.5.

In searching hard for a quote to embarrass furi I found this one which is the reason's why I love these much fatter V8's more then the supercars.

Oh, and a quote to embarrass him.:sly:

And I was a noob then... Oh and I got 3rd in NASCAR tonight Akmuq ;)

Who won? I got 3rd last season as well when I should have won.:ouch:

Joe by nearly a lap from one of the Red Bulls, I smoked Crazy and finished 3rd with a best of 51.0 :sly:

jonzster
Good looking thread lads. Sign me up please, will let you know later what car I will be driving :)

Nice little slip in there to take the last spot mate.
Will add you in the morning.

Only reserve spots left.

So that's all spaces filled? Sweet. I'm looking forward to the Rolling Start in the Endurance Race more than anything, no more first corner carnage. :D

I know still be a blast but Jacks witty one liners are legendary Tom i for one will miss em nevermind.:indiff:

johnboy1112
Just a downer about Jack like Gedi says V8s wont be quite the same.:grumpy:

Jack has been running FIFA hardcore recently. I let him down for S2 really bad. I hope Jack is alright and wish him the very best. Jack has a wit that not many can keep up with. Let's hope that the laughs keep coming, even if not from Jack.

Jack has been running FIFA hardcore recently. I let him down for S2 really bad. I hope Jack is alright and wish him the very best. Jack has a wit that not many can keep up with. Let's hope that the laughs keep coming, even if not from Jack.

You want humour? :D

Ive noticed we even had a quick footie fest, and x2 the last sentance Mike.👍
Your custom lap idea is great btw just think we are a bunch of lazy tikes who cant really be bothered learning another track.:guilty:

Ofcourse theres always the tyre shredder always good humour value.

johnboy1112
Your custom lap idea is great btw just think we are a bunch of lazy tikes who cant really be bothered learning another track.:guilty:

Ofcourse theres always the tyre shredder always good humour value.

I will send you a FR, try this track. V8 special. Massive straight, 150m climb, big wide track. Not hard to learn. You also gain a fun track to drive your classics on.

I will send you a FR, try this track. V8 special. Massive straight, 150m climb, big wide track. Not hard to learn. You also gain a fun track to drive your classics on.

Okey mate will check it out:tup: No mics furi sure as hell dosent improve a lounges issues shame though listening to gedi the other day was good.:lol:

Okey mate will check it out:tup: No mics furi sure as hell dosent improve a lounges issues shame though listening to gedi the other day was good.:lol:

You should hear me, I'm known in the business as Tom "🤬 Hell!" Brooks. :lol:

Milldrum

Only a 130m climb sorry. FR sent. Try my track called Arrowhead. The front straight is smaller than the other straight. Makes a good photo place too. 16 V8's all lined up for a photo would be nice.

Back