BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
  • 208,799 views
Very official it is too Tom, shame its so late guess Steve Ryder is all tucked up for the night.:sly:

Do you mean "The Late Steve Ryder"? Remember what happened with Dax? :sly: :lol:
 
Tom
Do you mean "The Late Steve Ryder"? Remember what happened with Dax? :sly: :lol:

Oh yeah:lol: So when are you guys taking delivery of your shiny new motors?
 
Oh yeah:lol: So when are you guys taking delivery of your shiny new motors?

I've already got one, I think Bashman is sending me another, I will be using interim testing colours until the Official Team Launch.
 
Tom
I've already got one, I think Bashman is sending me another, I will be using interim testing colours until the Official Team Launch.

^I'm working on them Tom, don't worry 👍
 
Tom
I've already got one, I think Bashman is sending me another, I will be using interim testing colours until the Official Team Launch.

I see, good of you Bash maybe you can obtain some inside information for the rest of us.:sly:
Say something Jack please waiting to go kip:D
 
I see, good of you Bash maybe you can obtain some inside information for the rest of us.:sly:
Say something Jack please waiting to go kip:D

:lol: The anticipation is killing me. :sly:
 
Who has gone im still hear :D
 
I'm not afraid.

:grumpy:

I will remind you...

picture.php


Season 1.

In searching hard for a quote to embarrass furi I found this one which is the reason's why I love these much fatter V8's more then the supercars.

I would have done it eventually cause my IS-F tends to understeer and oversteer at the same time.

Yesterday, in the ToCA trucks race, I said that the trucks were quite a lot like the V8's.:lol:

Oh, and a quote to embarrass him.:sly:


135's 6's But you quick boys should hit the 134's i reckon my best so far is 135.1.:)

Or Furi pace, 1:36.5.
 
In searching hard for a quote to embarrass furi I found this one which is the reason's why I love these much fatter V8's more then the supercars.



Oh, and a quote to embarrass him.:sly:

And I was a noob then... Oh and I got 3rd in NASCAR tonight Akmuq ;)
 
And I was a noob then... Oh and I got 3rd in NASCAR tonight Akmuq ;)

Who won? I got 3rd last season as well when I should have won.:ouch:
 
Who won? I got 3rd last season as well when I should have won.:ouch:

Joe by nearly a lap from one of the Red Bulls, I smoked Crazy and finished 3rd with a best of 51.0 :sly:
 
Joe by nearly a lap from one of the Red Bulls, I smoked Crazy and finished 3rd with a best of 51.0 :sly:

I was like half a second quicker then joe in qualifying.:grumpy:
 
Good looking thread lads. Sign me up please, will let you know later what car I will be driving :)
 
jonzster
Good looking thread lads. Sign me up please, will let you know later what car I will be driving :)

Nice little slip in there to take the last spot mate.
Will add you in the morning.

Only reserve spots left.
 
Thanks mate was lucky I came on and saw I had a PM from JB 👍
 
So that's all spaces filled? Sweet. I'm looking forward to the Rolling Start in the Endurance Race more than anything, no more first corner carnage. :D
 
Just a downer about Jack like Gedi says V8s wont be quite the same.:grumpy:
 
Just a downer about Jack like Gedi says V8s wont be quite the same.:grumpy:

Of course it will, same drivers, similar cars, what's the difference?
 
I know still be a blast but Jacks witty one liners are legendary Tom i for one will miss em nevermind.:indiff:
 
johnboy1112
Just a downer about Jack like Gedi says V8s wont be quite the same.:grumpy:

Jack has been running FIFA hardcore recently. I let him down for S2 really bad. I hope Jack is alright and wish him the very best. Jack has a wit that not many can keep up with. Let's hope that the laughs keep coming, even if not from Jack.
 
Jack has been running FIFA hardcore recently. I let him down for S2 really bad. I hope Jack is alright and wish him the very best. Jack has a wit that not many can keep up with. Let's hope that the laughs keep coming, even if not from Jack.

You want humour? :D
 
Jack has been running FIFA hardcore recently. I let him down for S2 really bad. I hope Jack is alright and wish him the very best. Jack has a wit that not many can keep up with. Let's hope that the laughs keep coming, even if not from Jack.

Ive noticed we even had a quick footie fest, and x2 the last sentance Mike.👍
Your custom lap idea is great btw just think we are a bunch of lazy tikes who cant really be bothered learning another track.:guilty:

Ofcourse theres always the tyre shredder always good humour value.
 
Very official it is too Tom, shame its so late guess Steve Ryder is all tucked up for the night.:sly:

Some say Steve Ryder doesnt actually sleep.......
 
johnboy1112
Your custom lap idea is great btw just think we are a bunch of lazy tikes who cant really be bothered learning another track.:guilty:

Ofcourse theres always the tyre shredder always good humour value.

I will send you a FR, try this track. V8 special. Massive straight, 150m climb, big wide track. Not hard to learn. You also gain a fun track to drive your classics on.
 
I will send you a FR, try this track. V8 special. Massive straight, 150m climb, big wide track. Not hard to learn. You also gain a fun track to drive your classics on.

Okey mate will check it out:tup: No mics furi sure as hell dosent improve a lounges issues shame though listening to gedi the other day was good.:lol:
 
Okey mate will check it out:tup: No mics furi sure as hell dosent improve a lounges issues shame though listening to gedi the other day was good.:lol:

You should hear me, I'm known in the business as Tom "🤬 Hell!" Brooks. :lol:
 
Tom
You should hear me, I'm known in the business as Tom "🤬 Hell!" Brooks. :lol:

^this 👍 :lol:
 
Milldrum
I will send you a FR, try this track. V8 special. Massive straight, 150m climb, big wide track. Not hard to learn. You also gain a fun track to drive your classics on.

Only a 130m climb sorry. FR sent. Try my track called Arrowhead. The front straight is smaller than the other straight. Makes a good photo place too. 16 V8's all lined up for a photo would be nice.
 
Back