Car:Maserati Gran Turismo S
Color: Lime Green OR Monaco Orange
Driver: Strawman__Andy

Strawman Andy
I think Im going to drive the Maserati Gran Turismo S 👍 Great looking car
Car:Maserati Gran Turismo S
Color: Lime Green OR Monaco Orange
Driver: Strawman__Andy

No rush Andy as long as it's in before the 31st jan.

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but if we get enough interest maybe move to front page if thats ok with you both.:)

I was thinking a pre season endurance race at Spa with weather on a monday night, this would be good practice for the new seasons weather races!

Car: Ford GT LM ll Spec Test Car which can be found in Dealer under Gran
Turismo. Yes its a V8:)

Qualify: 15mins
Race: 1 hour

No assists apart from abs, no upgrades and no tuning apart from brake bias.

Tyres unrestricted

Think the GT is 3.6m to buy so if you struggling for cash all you need to do is send BOB on Bspec seasonal event and win sarthe to get 6 million at 200% increase.💡

No rush Andy as long as it's in before the 31st jan.

Ah ok, well I think Im gonna stick with it 👍 Seeing as no-one has selected it thought I might

Btw why havent you included the Alfa 8C? Good car with tuning

Ah ok, well I think Im gonna stick with it 👍 Seeing as no-one has selected it thought I might

Btw why havent you included the Alfa 8C? Good car with tuning

Did test it hard mate it struggled to keep pace with these tbh, it was also on the season 2 list pretty average there to.:)

Nice car choice btw.;)

Am i reading the line up right only 1 spot left Dan came through then?👍

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but if we get enough interest maybe move to front page if thats ok with you both.:)

I was thinking a pre season endurance race at Spa with weather on a monday night, this would be good practice for the new seasons weather races!

Car: Ford GT LM ll Spec Test Car which can be found in Dealer under Gran
Turismo. Yes its a V8:)

Qualify: 15mins
Race: 1 hour

No assists apart from abs, no upgrades and no tuning apart from brake bias.

Tyres unrestricted

Think the GT is 3.6m to buy so if you struggling for cash all you need to do is send BOB on Bspec seasonal event and win sarthe to get 6 million at 200% increase.💡

Im cool with the idea Hanc although would still like a launch night with everyones S3 car not sure how that leaves us time wise?:indiff: Then theres the age old problem whether everyones hooked up with Spa.:dopey:

Im cool with the idea Hanc although would still like a launch night with everyones S3 car not sure how that leaves us time wise?:indiff: Then theres the age old problem whether everyones hooked up with Spa.:dopey:

If spa is an issue we could use another track, just need everyones opinion!

DEATH BY CARBON OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the 3rd season of BST V8 Challenge, Carbonox will team up with the previous season's Le Mans feature race winner, R35-SKYL1N3. The deal was closed shortly after GTP_akmuq chose to leave the team. Currently, the car choice for the team isn't still fully confirmed, but the BMW still remains a likely candidate.

DEATH BY CARBON OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the 3rd season of BST V8 Challenge, Carbonox will team up with the previous season's Le Mans feature race winner, R35-SKYL1N3. The deal was closed shortly after GTP_akmuq chose to leave the team. Currently, the car choice for the team isn't still fully confirmed, but the BMW still remains a likely candidate.

Wow didnt see that one coming quite a scary combo guys.👍:scared:

Hancock
If spa is an issue we could use another track, just need everyones opinion!

What about a custom track? I'm sure a suitable track can be found and shared before the end of the week.

I can confirm that TEAM FTR are NOT running Jaguar in this Season.

OFFICIAL TEAM FTR ANNOUNCEMENT:

TEAM FTR are returning to V8's. After a difficult Season 2 in the Lotus Espirit, TEAM FTR are returning to their grass roots. Tom and Furinkazen will be in the car that started V8's - the iconic monster the Lexus ISF.

TEAM FTR are taking delivery of two of the cars in their usual Montery Blue CPM colours and will commence testing soon...

The original V8 terror has returned for Season 3. Tom will race all 8 meetings and Furi will be at all except Le Mans due to work commitments.

Best of luck and see you in your hiding places :sly:

I'm not afraid.

:grumpy:

I will remind you...

picture.php

Season 1.

Official FTR Driver Statement
From their Number Two Driver, Tom Brooks.

"First of all I'd like to announce how thrilled I am to be a part of FTR once more. As a part of FTR in Season 2, I really got to know Furinkazen and learn what a great guy he is. It's an honour to be a part of this team for at least another season. I'm also thrilled with our car choice for Season 3, it was a tricky decision, but Furi decided that the Lexus needed another season to really prove itself and I'm only too happy to help him along the way. I believe that even though the Lexus suffers for tyre wear issues, we can overcome this and taste the wonderful champagne whilst occupying the Top 2 steps of the Podium. I'd also like to wish all competitors in Season 3 the best of luck and I look forward to racing with you."

Statement by Tom Brooks, 08/01/2012.

Very official it is too Tom, shame its so late guess Steve Ryder is all tucked up for the night.:sly:

Latest Posts

Back