BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Tom
My unreliable sources indicate that the video should be up by 7.

Can't wait Tom shame you didn't do race 2 :(
 
Damn it, Youtube has said that it's duplicate video! Could you ask Sy to delete his copy for me please Gedi?
 
Tom
Damn it, Youtube has said that it's duplicate video! Could you ask Sy to delete his copy for me please Gedi?

sy or jonzster?
 
R35 SKYLIN3
or me....? (what are we talking about?) :crazy:

Nothing just need jonzster to delete his race 1 vid so Tom can upload his commentated 1
 
What is dis dark magicz?
 
I have deleted the vid Tom cos we don't need both anyway. Apparently to get around the duplicate thing you can try editing the video again. Changing the video length (i.e. by adding extra frames by using video editing software) or compression should allow the video to upload. Anyway mr walker looking forward to listening to your comms :D
 
I have deleted the vid Tom cos we don't need both anyway. Apparently to get around the duplicate thing you can try editing the video again. Changing the video length (i.e. by adding extra frames by using video editing software) or compression should allow the video to upload. Anyway mr walker looking forward to listening to your comms :D

Getting a little late now so I'll upload it tomorrow, weird how it recognises the footage as I've increased the length by a good two minutes.
 
Anyone wanting to Q today or tonight?
 
Don't know about you, but I can't move on with my life until I've seen Toms video with commentary.

Hurry up Tom! :-)
 
neljack
Probably weekend Im afraid, been verrrrry busy this week :p

That's cool weekend's fine :)
 
Come in Tom, your numbers up!

Yeah, me to as I doubt I'll get on ce soir because of the 'soccer'. Sorry
 
You just want to see a Spaniard kick a Portugues guy in the face... After all thats all footballs good for... :sly:
 
paulmac2k9
You just want to see a Spaniard kick a Portugues guy in the face... After all thats all footballs good for... :sly:

I did last night. Tonight's its a German/italian pub brawl. I'm not actually a football but the Euro's have got me EXCITED!! Don't know why.
 
Won´t do my Q today :D
One streak will end:
Our winning Streak (15 games in a row won !!) or our "we can´t beat them Italiens during a major Tournament"-Streak :D

=> Too much alkohol in my system after the Game (but maybe I´ll go online for some drunk driving experience xDDD)
 
lots of mods are watching.... 👎 think you got away with it! ;)
so here's some fun photos I've thrown together

RoadCourse-Indy_6-1.jpg
[/IMG]

RoadCourse-Indy_7-1.jpg


Will add more, if I need to change anything for copyright purposes I will :indiff:

More added to the social group
 
Last edited:
aBrick
lots of mods are watching.... 👎 think you got away with it! ;)
so here's some fun photos I've thrown together

[/IMG]

Will add more, if I need to change anything for copyright purposes I will :indiff:

More added to the social group

Whoops. Sorry fellas. Got sucked in there for a sec. Paul's fault!! *runs away quickly*
 
lots of mods are watching.... 👎 think you got away with it! ;)
so here's some fun photos I've thrown together

RoadCourse-Indy_6-1.jpg
[/IMG]

RoadCourse-Indy_7-1.jpg


Will add more, if I need to change anything for copyright purposes I will :indiff:

More added to the social group

They look awesome Aaron 👍 Goodwork :)
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
this is amazing.... for race 2 i could imagine, full first half, the black dodge is holding everyone up! Great work tom, love the weather comments and the crowd, btw the dodge at the start crashing the tire wall was me
 
Back