BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Toffe ~ 141.311
Haitch ~ 144.598
 
Just noticed Nels time thats very good for a Q!:scared:
 
V8-Johnboy
Just noticed Nels time thats very good for a Q!:scared:

Yep only the 1 while you were away
 
Yep only the 1 while you were away

Jonzsters idea about points for qualifyers could be an option for S5:sly: maybe 1 for bothering then 3 for pole 2 for second on the grid.💡
 
I spose so, but then you get guys who perhaps genuinely dont have time to make a qualifyer and are then punished (although 1 point, but still :p)

It's not a good or bad idea in my opinion, is what Im trying to say, I think :p


EDIT: Thanks JB, I reckon you'll beat it though 👍
 
neljack
I spose so, but then you get guys who perhaps genuinely dont have time to make a qualifyer and are then punished (although 1 point, but still :p)

It's not a good or bad idea in my opinion, is what Im trying to say, I think :p

EDIT: Thanks JB, I reckon you'll beat it though 👍

Nel how can you say some people don't have time?? You have 6 whole days
 
Going online if anyone wants to join or Q
 
I spose so, but then you get guys who perhaps genuinely dont have time to make a qualifyer and are then punished (although 1 point, but still :p)

It's not a good or bad idea in my opinion, is what Im trying to say, I think :p


EDIT: Thanks JB, I reckon you'll beat it though 👍

T'is only a point after all.:dopey: Be nice for the slower ish guys to get something for their efforts.:D
 
Great work Tom, loved your commentary :D You could make a living doing that :) Also great pics Brick 👍

D'you know how much I'd love to do that? :drool:
 
We have a new pole sitter! :)

Defo 1 stop for me
 
Nice one Jonz. 👍

Have you done a tyre test in the Beemer Gedi? :)
 
neljack
Nice one Jonz. 👍

Have you done a tyre test in the Beemer Gedi? :)

Yep earlier :) see my post above ^^
 
Yep earlier :) see my post above ^^

Well I wish you the best of luck with it but I tried a 1 stop race run after I saw your comment and got to about lap 10 :crazy:

2 stops for me, it's fair to say ;)
 
neljack
Well I wish you the best of luck with it but I tried a 1 stop race run after I saw your comment and got to about lap 10 :crazy:

2 stops for me, it's fair to say ;)

Il see how the race pans out.. I was doing a 2 stop last week but turned out to be a 1 stop.

Had a 12 lap race with brick earlier which was fun.. Still had some tyres after the 12 so with a bit more care I should get 14 ok :) I managed 16 at Indy somehow
 
Il see how the race pans out.. I was doing a 2 stop last week but turned out to be a 1 stop.

Had a 12 lap race with brick earlier which was fun.. Still had some tyres after the 12 so with a bit more care I should get 14 ok :) I managed 16 at Indy somehow
Fair play :). May well pay off, but Im not gonnaz risk nout with JB on my backside.*
*Not litreally
 
Fair play :). May well pay off, but Im not gonnaz risk nout with JB on my backside.*
*Not litreally

:lol: he sure is close
 
I wont be doing much today untill the Euro 2012 final so if anyone wants to a quali and Gedi/JB arent about I can do one 👍
 
neljack
I wont be doing much today untill the Euro 2012 final so if anyone wants to a quali and Gedi/JB arent about I can do one 👍

Cool nel I shall be doing mine today
 
Looks like Im now going out at about 4ish, so im free to then basically :p
 
I had a Blackout yesterday => couldn´t come online.

Well I would have said that I can´t make it Monday due to job. So sorry for that and have a great race ;)

€dit: In addition the Season final at Suzuka is 50/50. So maybe I can´t make the last two rounds (again like S2 :D)
 
Nice lap JB 👍

I've taken the liberty of uploading my original vid with Toms commentary to utube. My subcribers needed to hear this man in action.. :D

 
neljack
jb 1.40.900

Great lap time teamy! I new it was in the car just needed a great driver to put it down ;-)
 
What can i say this boy is darn lucky.:cool:

Jonz is Toms effort in the SG somewhere?
 
Back