BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Well done Tom! Great commentary, really adds a great feel to the vid! 👍
 
Tom
Video is being uploaded to Vimeo this very second. 👍

https://vimeo.com/44891492

That was quality Tom! Great partridge style comms. loved the weather report of 'dry all day' and the bit where you go off at a tangent about your own career. Brilliant stuff!
 
Thanks lads, like I said to Gedi, if this continues then I will invest in a proper mic. :)
 
Tom
Thanks lads, like I said to Gedi, if this continues then I will invest in a proper mic. :)

Hey if you want the job then it's all yours :)
 
That. is. Awesome! :lol:. Great job Tom 👍:D

Can I do my quali now please? :)

i can do it around 6-6.30 if thats any good?
 
Cheers for the positive comments guys, I'll see into getting a better mic. 👍
 
Nick the one from work tonight and don't forget the words!

Ok next week.

Hospitality, horse, pie, home.
 
Just done my quali it was a 1.41.060 👍
 
Just done my quali it was a 1.41.060 👍

Sadly I don't know if that is quick but I'm sure it is! (I've done no testing:tdown:)

Hopefully qually tomorrow if thats ok?:scared:

P.S. added more photo's to the social page 👍

picture.php
 
Sadly I don't know if that is quick but I'm sure it is! (I've done no testing:tdown:)

Hopefully qually tomorrow if thats ok?:scared:

P.S. added more photo's to the social page 👍

picture.php

Get this guy to make your banner! :D
 
Thats probably the sexiest GTP pic of Eu Rouge ive ever seen :drool:
 
Cheers guys, more in the social page. Just a bit of fun really!
 
Sadly I don't know if that is quick but I'm sure it is! (I've done no testing:tdown:)

Hopefully qually tomorrow if thats ok?:scared:

P.S. added more photo's to the social page 👍

picture.php

very sexy brick.
Tom
Get this guy to make your banner! :D
Good idea gives you more time for you know what :sly:
Thats probably the sexiest GTP pic of Eu Rouge ive ever seen :drool:

100% agree 👍
 
Cant say much else but WoWZERS!!:eek:
 
Don't know what it is about it, but I think the black & white photo of the Challenger is stunning. 👍
 
Any chance of a lap now?
 
cunny17
Don't know what it is about it, but I think the black & white photo of the Challenger is stunning. 👍

Yep I totally agree
 
Any chance of a lap now?

I cant get on until a bit later matey but if you can find one of the V8 guys to watch that'll do.💡
 
Cheers guys, may do like a "highlights reel" or just the best bits from the races when I can. Could be fun!

I'm getting online now, need to test badly :scared:
 
Anyone available to watch my lap?
 
Great work Tom, loved your commentary :D You could make a living doing that :) Also great pics Brick 👍
 
Just fired up and psn messaged you Toffe did you miss it?:guilty:

I'm on my way in to the lounge, sorry was out for a while on the balcony xD Are you still online? I'm in your lounge.
 
I'm on my way in to the lounge, sorry was out for a while on the balcony xD Are you still online?

No problem will come back on.:)
 
Back