<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Yes, there was a move into Turn 1 on Lap 6 of the race when brendon was overtaking you on the inside, and you drove into him which pushed him onto the grass on the inside
I did early breaking. I didn't do divebombing on him. Can somebody show me, please?

I was closing the racing line. I had no intention to do anything else.
there is blocking and there is forcing, I am my car equal length next to you, you turned into me and gave me no space, forcing me onto grass and thus ruining my next 3 corners and a place to street, if you was blocking you would have moved to the inside prior to the corner, making me go to outside. As it stood you turned into me on apex.

Damn it.

It'll be great to see you back on the track, but don't help Rolo too much please. :lol:

It'll be great to race you again! But I can tell you that I have no setup for the Peugoet and that it's slow! :P
Still, I'm wanting to come back for the last few rounds just to get a feel for the competition - so I can have a better comeback for next Season! ;)

Rolo when you was setting up this series did you find cars from no setup pace or did you change it slightly at all? On a few cars I am testing they are worthless no setup, but same speed with a setup

All I did was alter the Max Speed transmission for the track, and try to achieve 50/50 weight distribution. Nothing else.

PS I think your C4 is running a spoiler on the back, which needs to be taken off in GT Auto.

All I did was alter the Max Speed transmission for the track, and try to achieve 50/50 weight distribution. Nothing else.

PS I think your C4 is running a spoiler on the back, which needs to be taken off in GT Auto.
yeah was bout to ask, says it doesn't effect downforce but was curious myself

It'll be great to race you again! But I can tell you that I have no setup for the Peugoet and that it's slow! :P
Still, I'm wanting to come back for the last few rounds just to get a feel for the competition - so I can have a better comeback for next Season! ;)

Since you haven't raced yet you are still free to switch cars if you want to.

Anyone else done any laps of Silverstone? I might have a go tonight/tomorrow and see what the little Volvo can achieve. My target time is faster than all BMW's. :sly:

@rolo912011 How many laps are we doing, 8 or 9? 9 will be about 21 minutes, give or take a little and that's not allowing for the pit stop.

Anyone else done any laps of Silverstone? I might have a go tonight/tomorrow and see what the little Volvo can achieve. My target time is faster than all BMW's. :sly:

@rolo912011 How many laps are we doing, 8 or 9? 9 will be about 21 minutes, give or take a little and that's not allowing for the pit stop.

If you're going on tonight let me know and I'll join.

Not sure yet, once I've done some times I'll know for sure - but 8 or 9 are definitely the two options.

I'd rather have 9 laps and go a minute or two over, with us only doing the 2 races anyway we still finish early.

I'll drop you a message if I get online. I'm currently stuck in the office typing up invoices. :(

Rolo, what happens to my penalty if i do end up finishing last?
by the look of how I'm doing with this track, it sure looks like i will be last for all the races in the next round. The situation is similar to what happened to me on gt5-btcc 5 around indy road course.

I'd rather have 9 laps and go a minute or two over, with us only doing the 2 races anyway we still finish early.

I'll drop you a message if I get online. I'm currently stuck in the office typing up invoices. :(

I'm now S8 testing in my lounge. 👍

Rolo, what happens to my penalty if i do end up finishing last?
by the look of how I'm doing with this track, it sure looks like i will be last for all the races in the next round. The situation is similar to what happened to me on gt5-btcc 5 around indy road course.

It carries over until you don't finish last. Same for MadBean.

Latest Posts

Back