<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Well, your challenge would be to come last to avoid the penalty, but it would never go away, even into next season :sly:

Will do.
I know I will do badly at silverstone GP so why not use up the penalty and get it out of the way? I'm not doing so brilliantly in this season anyway, I'm just here to be competitive and do some fair racing so I wouldn't want this season to impact on the next

Because it's not a penalty if you come last anyway.

That's like saying in football that there's no point awarding a spot kick if you're already 5-0 down.

D: gah man you need determination! Push past those problems, never give in, and don't forget to make cupcakes!

Well, at the end of the BTCC-6 Season; I opened up my pedals and gave them a service (and broke them - and fixed them again)! :P

Also, GT6 somewhat seems to be leaning towards my driving style - after such a good TOCA Result with a brand new car! The only unreliable thing in GT6 is being able to stay in a lounge more than 5 minutes :sly:

Well, at the end of the BTCC-6 Season; I opened up my pedals and gave them a service (and broke them - and fixed them again)! :P

Also, GT6 somewhat seems to be leaning towards my driving style - after such a good TOCA Result with a brand new car! The only unreliable thing in GT6 is being able to stay in a lounge more than 5 minutes :sly:
suprisingly I rarely dc in gt6, and its leaning away from me atm, cant do what I did in gt5:'(

Too true. :( This phenomenon is known as an engine failure in the BTCC, so avoid hitting the rev limiter too much or making bad gear changed and you should be fine. :dopey:
I havn't had a catastrophic engine failure much this season, only silverstone and Bathurst :P

I havn't had a catastrophic engine failure much this season, only silverstone and Bathurst :P

I only had 2 DNFs in TOCA-10... One was then I went off into the gravel at Ascari and second was a DC at Bathurst Special Event where 6 of the 16 drivers finished! :P

I only had 2 DNFs in TOCA-10... One was then I went off into the gravel at Ascari and second was a DC at Bathurst Special Event where 6 of the 16 drivers finished! :P
I still regret not sorting my net in gt5, gah always regret coulda won my rookie year, much cry. But umm yeah I have 1 DNF and 4 no shows (didn't do silverstone due to a bit of fail connection, and had router replaced at autumn ring)

I still regret not sorting my net in gt5, gah always regret coulda won my rookie year, much cry. But umm yeah I have 1 DNF and 4 no shows (didn't do silverstone due to a bit of fail connection, and had router replaced at autumn ring)

If it wasn't for them connection issues, Dodge would have maybe got Ford in Season 6! :P

Well, let's remind ourselves of the Dodge, as I still have the HSR Team Photo from back then! :P

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg

Well, let's remind ourselves of the Dodge, as I still have the HSR Team Photo from back then! :P

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg
Ford and Dodge are very good cars. I used Focus for ITCC-4 but I like more this Dodge because of Semi-Racing exhaust sound. But anyway, nice picture! :cheers:

Are you tempted by the Alfa again for next season?
Believe it or not, no. I've got my eye on two different cars for next season although I haven't driven either of them yet. :odd: The Alfa is an awesome car, but that was the old PAR championship car, times have changed.

Back