<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
looking forward to later
rolo, help me understand please lol. i think DPR has 3rd place in team points. 1st is impossible, but what do mad and i need to overtake you and street. anyway, im still happy with 3rd, but 2nd would be awsome

I think DPR would need to finish significantly ahead of Chivas-PAR in the 2 remaining rounds i.e you and Bean consistently in the Top 3/5 and me and Rolo near the back or if me and Rolo are unable to finish races due to connection troubles.

Anyway, gunna open a lounge in a few minutes... Feel free to pop in! 👍
Scrap that, someone already has one open! :P

Last edited:
:banghead: Won't be able to make it tonight so it looks like that top 10 place is yours brendon, unless someone can steal it from you :D Good luck all and see you for the finale at Brands next week 👍
that kinda makes me sad you and nel are out of the way now I can dawdle

Im sorry but I won't be able to race tonight. My calculus exam got moved to a different time which will conflict with the race. Good luck to all!

2 second places tonight, a poll and some extra points for leading a lap...
Not a bad night, saying I don't know the car too well - or the track too well! :P
The guys at Peugeot are celebrating... With whatever French people celebrate with! :D

It's good to be back!
What an fantastic result, Scania! I scored points for overall championship, so I don't need to anything else...
I couldn't participate on the round of today because of PS3 issue but I promise that I will participate the race of BTCC in next round. (For Rolo)

Scania, will you participate the round of this sunday on STCC?

Street king race 1, lap 1 first few bends.
I don't think you could stop what happened there m8.
Bit like skeng hitting brendon then brendon hitting me then again.

At that point I had to pull back just let them sort it, but doing so the munchers where coming.
Just tried to hold and find my line, then it seemed you not really hit me.
Just the back of the car wanted to stay out real wide and then over take the front lol
Great next few laps ;)

Race 2 well I'll report to rolo
Sorry Ingo I really thought I'd out brake you, bang guess not :(

Street king race 1, lap 1 first few bends.
I don't think you could stop what happened there m8.
Bit like skeng hitting brendon then brendon hitting me then again.

At that point I had to pull back just let them sort it, but doing so the munchers where coming.
Just tried to hold and find my line, then it seemed you not really hit me.
Just the back of the car wanted to stay out real wide and then over take the front lol
Great next few laps ;)

Race 2 well I'll report to rolo
Sorry Ingo I really thought I'd out brake you, bang guess not :(
I got sandwiched between you and skeng at start and be and skeng came together alot that race, seemed as if we was both overdriving

I got sandwiched between you and skeng at start and be and skeng came together alot that race, seemed as if we was both overdriving

Well because of that, I decided to attack and got past you - and I'd have passed Skeng if it wasn't for me overcooking it...

Latest Posts

Back