<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Well because of that, I decided to attack and got past you - and I'd have passed Skeng if it wasn't for me overcooking it...
In race 2 L8 last chicane, I was fully alongside you and you was fully alongside skeng, Me and you both broke extra but we all wanted the same apex and unluckily for me that lost me my winning overtake had to settle for 3rd

*Waits patiently for 60 minutes for the BTCC-8 Registration Form to open*
Is that another competition by Rolo? Would like to do some more stuff with you guys! :cheers:

Btw: Great racing evening! :) 👍
Shame I couldn't show off more because I got turned/pushed when I was 9. and then lost connection... :irked:

Last edited:
Old news. There's still uncertainty about whether Logitechs will work since they aren't making console peripherals anymore.
The wheel compatibility depends on the game developer, not the console. Wasn't the G27 not compatible with GT5 for a short while until they patched it? Also Logitech are still selling brand new wheels, so they're not out off it yet.

Yay I didn't finish last in a race so my penalty should be gone right?
btw rolo, are you still using a ds3? if you are, are you using L2 & R2 for brakes and throttle?

I use X and Square, yesterday I swapped but now I can't find a suitable layout for a manual, i used L2 and R2 for gears, and its become very awkward :ill:, but I have more brake and throttle control, can anyone give me a hand with controller config plz? :indiff:

Penalty has been used up, yes. So has MadBean's.

Yup, using DS3 with square for brake and X for throttle. I'd always recommend that over triggers, they're too sensitive.

can anyone give me a hand with controller config plz? :indiff:
I had a config which I did quite well with prior to getting the wheel. I used this config while in season 6 and part of the Integra cup.

L2 - Brake
R2 - Throttle
Left stick for steering
Right stick up and down for changing gear.
R1 - Handbrake

It'll take a little while to get the hang of it, but I found it comfortable and controllable. 👍

Back