<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Fair enough 👍

REALLY!?!?!? You'd blame the car before your own driving :confused: :odd:
Nope ask Ian, am blaming both, the scirocco hasn't been for me, but yes it pulls out on corner when you don't want it to, and yes breaks are sholly and yes it is awful on straight, but at end its me who can't drive it.

At Brands my current stats are:
Laps without going off in a row- 7
Laps without needing to pit - 9
PB - 1:35.1 (day) 1:34.8 (night 8pm when the subs setting)
Consistency - 6 35s in a row

Last edited:
Nope ask Ian, am blaming both, the scirocco hasn't been for me, but yes it pulls out on corner when you don't want it to, and yes breaks are sholly and yes it is awful on straight, but at end its me who can't drive it.

Ok. Think we should just agree to disagree on this one.

Is the game really programmed to be faster/slower based on time/track temp?

I think it is sometimes I've made a room and I just don't seem to get close to my times.
Plus I remember blue moaning about it once in the 1 car race, where all could not get there times.

Maybe it was not a bug but maybe something to do with track temp.
In the real world a soft tyre would brake down in high heat.

But DolHaus has looked in to this and not found a problem, plus can't see anything on the forums about it.
I guess the game makers would be the one who would know.

Ian will be joining the stewards' panel full-time next season.

This means the battle for 10th is now a meaningful one.

Currently (if both drop scores are taken):

10. mrbrendon999 - 66
11. glenn_cullen - 63
12. DR_ingo5 - 61
13. neljack - 59

Ingo isn't returning, and glenn hasn't signed back up, so I imagine it's between brendon and neljack for a locked-in place for Round 1 of next season.

10. mrbrendon999 - 66
11. glenn_cullen - 63
12. DR_ingo5 - 61
13. neljack - 59

Ingo isn't returning, and glenn hasn't signed back up, so I imagine it's between brendon and neljack for a locked-in place for Round 1 of next season.
is Nel still alive? Haven't seen him at all in ages

many times my times are different. at silverstone on thursday before the race i was in ians room. i set the PB of 17.1 brendon was 17.2/3 it was a flawless lap, but in the week i set a 16.5 i was confused why i couldn't even hit a 16
then just before we joined your room rolo i opened a room for me and mad, i immediately hit a 16.5
this is always happening to me, the room settings are definitely the same as im always checking. its confusing

10. mrbrendon999 - 66
11. glenn_cullen - 63
12. DR_ingo5 - 61
13. neljack - 59

I think if I won everything, lead a lap in every race and got fastest lap both races and pole, I could overhaul mad x)

I'm in the 35's. It's a tight and dangerous track so anything could happen here.
yeah, overtaking can be disastrous around most of the track and leaving the racing line for a fraction of a second before a corner can end horribly

10. mrbrendon999 - 66
11. glenn_cullen - 63
12. DR_ingo5 - 61
13. neljack - 59

I'm not alive but I'll still be there tonight. :sly:

This is really awkward...
My father has locked my PlayStation from the Inet via our FritzBox and I don't know the codes to log in so I am blocked and I can't connect to the PlayStation Network! :mad:
For next season such an incident like this won't happen I promise it! :irked:

This is really awkward...
My father has locked my PlayStation from the Inet via our FritzBox and I don't know the codes to log in so I am blocked and I can't connect to the PlayStation Network! :mad:
For next season such an incident like this won't happen I promise it! :irked:

Damn, is there no way you can fix it in the next 30 minutes?

Back