<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
just came off m8, skeng was in my room
That's cool. :) How did you get on?

I had a cracking little race with Weezy yesterday, bumper to bumper for 5 laps and pretty damn clean too. Thank you Weezy, I actually saved the replay and watched it back this morning. đź‘Ť

I had a small update the other day, it didn't take long though. Probably best to just try the game wednesday night and check for updates.

That's cool. :) How did you get on?

I had a cracking little race with Weezy yesterday, bumper to bumper for 5 laps and pretty damn clean too. Thank you Weezy, I actually saved the replay and watched it back this morning. đź‘Ť

Was a great race m8; saved it as well but haven't had the chance to play it back yet.

You still online?

Not sure if its because I havent driven Laguna in about a month or the latest updates but I had to re tune the car for Laguna

Could be all in my head , I dunno , see you all raceday

Well, it's all systems go in the HSR Garage... To such a point that myself and @iFuriousRacer have started working to get the cars built too! :lol:
If you're online anytime let me know and I'll join you....assuming that you don't mind me joining in on the action. :)

Have fun with the virtual spanners. :lol:

If you're online anytime let me know and I'll join you....assuming that you don't mind me joining in on the action. :)

Have fun with the virtual spanners. :lol:

Well I'm planning on it being a private test, as we have some helpers assisting with our push! :P

I could push you around Laguna. :mischievous: I hope that you don't mind green paint on your rear bumper.

You'd have to catch us before you could push us :sly:
So, I hope you don't mind Blue Pearl Paint on the side of your car... That's my plan of attacks ;)

No sken I think the last update messed with something vital because I'm currently nearly a second off my pace from the last time I ran at Laguna .. Back to retune my car as well...

@SkengD no mate it's not you. The reason i chose the Nissan was because it was very loose, i could fly it through the corners but it's really stable now. i thought it was just me but no, its slower now

@SkengD no mate it's not you. The reason i chose the Nissan was because it was very loose, i could fly it through the corners but it's really stable now. i thought it was just me but no, its slower now

I do have to be honest, I like the back of the Nissan... What I don't like it having to overtake it on straights because its so slow - as it means I have to see the front when I look in the mirrors! :P

No sken I think the last update messed with something vital because I'm currently nearly a second off my pace from the last time I ran at Laguna .. Back to retune my car as well...
I don't have any pre-update lap times at Laguna, so I'm not sure what the difference is exactly. Trust PD to screw with things just before the season kicks off. :banghead:

Hey guys my friend Lozza cant race with us again so I will be looking for a teammate again .

True do you want to team up ? We are using the same car after all .

Really fast times are into the mid to low 33s, as to be expected from Skeng and Weezy

Well, it was with a few errors so you must expect more from me.. And saying that I'm not great at Laguna ;)

EDIT: Just got down to 1:34.1 now - I'm catching you all ;)

Last edited:
I don't have any pre-update lap times at Laguna, so I'm not sure what the difference is exactly. Trust PD to screw with things just before the season kicks off. :banghead:

For me, there hasn't been any difference in lap times from before and after the latest updates.

I actually managed to improve my PB at Laguna since the update.

For me, there hasn't been any difference in lap times from before and after the latest updates.

I actually managed to improve my PB at Laguna since the update.
So PD has actually helped you but not Canyon. :lol: It just goes to show that you don't have the same tune has him.

Scaniabebe - aim for 33's, but realistically the race pace will be low 34's so you're pretty much there. My race pace will be low 34's unless I can hang onto the back of a faster guy for a few laps.

Scaniabebe - aim for 33's, but realistically the race pace will be low 34's so you're pretty much there. My race pace will be low 34's unless I can hang onto the back of a faster guy for a few laps.

We're not quite finished getting the setup done... So a few more little fixes and we'll be sorted! :D

Back