<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Hi guys , I am looking for a driver for my DigiCool racing team .

@kk20 if you dont have a team yet your welcome to join me

Alright with me but im still a reserve. If a space doesnt open up to be a regular then i'll just cost you points.

Hi guys. As you can probably tell, with the free space opening up at digicool racing... I am going to have to withdraw from this series. Sorry to be leaving, as I had some fun races in the pre-seasons. I just don't have the time to race here alongside the other series I am competing in at the moment. All the best for the series. Sorry for dropping out. I hope to race with you guys again in the future!

No sken I think the last update messed with something vital because I'm currently nearly a second off my pace from the last time I ran at Laguna .. Back to retune my car as well...
@SkengD no mate it's not you. The reason i chose the Nissan was because it was very loose, i could fly it through the corners but it's really stable now. i thought it was just me but no, its slower now
I don't have any pre-update lap times at Laguna, so I'm not sure what the difference is exactly. Trust PD to screw with things just before the season kicks off. :banghead:

:irked: indeed jb... Worth keeping an eye on for sure. It'll be annoying if things have been affected after so much testing! Fingers crossed that won't be the case. I've not personally touched GT6 for a week or so so I've not checked anything.

Hi everyone, can I join u guys? :)

Yes, there's one permanent space available. What car and entry name?

Hi guys. As you can probably tell, with the free space opening up at digicool racing... I am going to have to withdraw from this series. Sorry to be leaving, as I had some fun races in the pre-seasons. I just don't have the time to race here alongside the other series I am competing in at the moment. All the best for the series. Sorry for dropping out. I hope to race with you guys again in the future!
Hi guys , I am looking for a driver for my DigiCool racing team .

@kk20 if you dont have a team yet your welcome to join me
Just saw my name under the permanent list :embarrassed: unless im mistaken pair me up with skeng.

Sorry to hear that lozza. That does, from my point of view, open the title race up massively. I thought you were a shoe-in for the crown!

killa, you are indeed permanent, and I'll note down the change at Digicool Racing.

:irked: indeed jb... Worth keeping an eye on for sure. It'll be annoying if things have been affected after so much testing! Fingers crossed that won't be the case. I've not personally touched GT6 for a week or so so I've not checked anything.

Yes, there's one permanent space available. What car and entry name?

Sorry to hear that lozza. That does, from my point of view, open the title race up massively. I thought you were a shoe-in for the crown!

killa, you are indeed permanent, and I'll note down the change at Digicool Racing.

I'll take the bmw, tenderly90

Looking forward to this season , need a close to perfect one .

A bit disappointing that I lost my teammate from the previous season but hopefully KK and I can have a strong season .

See you later .

i can't wait, i love this series, it's a part of me. i think at the end of last season i was on good form, so hopefully i can start on it. But i'm a bit upset with the car, i've had to change my driving style as it's more stable. oh well, im coming for you ian ;)

btw, if you guys have an interesting battle or mishap, let me know so i can put it in review. hope to get everyone in it.

i can't wait, i love this series, it's a part of me. i think at the end of last season i was on good form, so hopefully i can start on it. But i'm a bit upset with the car, i've had to change my driving style as it's more stable. oh well, im coming for you ian ;)

btw, if you guys have an interesting battle or mishap, let me know so i can put it in review. hope to get everyone in it.
Driving style change is good based on recent results.:D

joke.x

im coming for you ian ;)
I'll pit on lap 5 so that you can be ahead of me for a little while. :lol:

In all honesty, I don't class myself as a great driver, I make plenty of mistakes and I'm not all that fast either. Winning last season was amazing but I don't expect to be able to repeat it this season.

I'm looking forward to tonight, I've just finished work and I'm chilling out for a while before going online. :D Laguna is a difficult circuit for overtaking on, there aren't many oportunities to overtake cleanly here, so we need to be careful and give some mutual respect.

Good luck everyone, I hope that it's a good'un. :)

Sorry but i will not be able to make it today. My grandpa has been having issues with his heart so that is why i havent been on lately. Today i have to do some yardwork for him as he just had surgery last week. Hope to be ready for next week.

Back