<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Sorry but i will not be able to make it today. My grandpa has been having issues with his heart so that is why i havent been on lately. Today i have to do some yardwork for him as he just had surgery last week. Hope to be ready for next week.

No worries m8, granddad first.
I'll try and do well for the team :nervous:

Lounge will be open shortly, once I set it up and ting.

There is an update so if you could please do that now if you haven't already?!

No, you just don't race. I mark down who qualified for the main races, and then you quit out. It's because we use a Qualifier and you can't have one without a race.

So, a slight delay getting home ended in one of the HSR Cars missing the start and therefore being able to score no points at Laguna. Can't believe this! :ouch:

I have made a decision: If bren is still able to go independent or find another team mate for this season
Then I...QUIT!
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-20-2014/psGm0_.gif

I'm gonna find somin else to do with my time on GTP, I have had far too many chances to make a new fresh start and improve, I rocket launched every one of them to smithereens, and like many times before and once again bren is gonna try to make me stay, sorry friend but I don't wanna do this anymore but I appreciate all that you've done to the fullest, my time here is done!

sorry if I've already caused any damage to the new season.
I may return 1 day if I'm allowed back in,
until then, keep up the good work rolo! :cheers:

I have made a decision: If bren is still able to go independent or find another team mate for this season
Then I...QUIT!
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-20-2014/psGm0_.gif

I'm gonna find somin else to do with my time on GTP, I have had far too many chances to make a new fresh start and improve, I rocket launched every one of them to smithereens, and like many times before and once again bren is gonna try to make me stay, sorry friend but I don't wanna do this anymore but I appreciate all that you've done to the fullest, my time here is done!

sorry if I've already caused any damage to the new season.
I may return 1 day if I'm allowed back in,
until then, keep up the good work rolo! :cheers:
very sad now :'(

I can't run well without a team mate, I just can't, let alone now I have wheel. @rolo912011 if no one sends me a team request by next race, I will switch to reserve mate.

I am open to team with anybody under any name.

I can't run well without a team mate, I just can't, let alone now I have wheel. @rolo912011 if no one sends me a team request by next race, I will switch to reserve mate.

I am open to team with anybody under any name.
sorry man, I really am but I'm sure you will be off to a great start with a better team mate

wow i think i'm plauged by bad luck. Race 1 caught in pits then i was held up by sig, but good race. Race 2 i was hit of everywhere but then i was killed by stig. Race 3 oh yeah, shows i can challenge. Those meganes are very quick, well done guys.
And as i promised before the race. a thank you to @V8-Johnboy ;) lool

It was a decent event until things started going wrong in Race 2 and 3. Running well within the top 6 before making more mistakes. My cra just seems to hate bumps for some reason.

When I took my break from wheel racing a bit back and focus'd on pad I lost all confidence in wheel, also g27 is a lot different to one I used to use. So I mega-apologise to all for my doggy poop racing

My cra just seems to hate bumps for some reason.
Dampers must be too stiff then.

Fairly good racing tonight, a few bumps here and there which will need looking at I'm sure. Many mistakes were being made in the races, particularly at the start....the heavier traffic was probably catching people out. It's always a good idea to try and have a little track time prior to the race and practice with others.

Back